xkattax

Jun 10, 2020
I started this game a lot of times to explore the 2 main routes....
but after some time I understood that there are 4 paths or evem more in the Love route.

The Love routes has 2 paths for each girl divided in
True Love and Dominance.. so you can decide to stay in true love with just one or more of them and dominate the other girls or whatever you want.

The Dark routes are only 2: NTR and Naughty.
What is the difference between NTR and Naughty routes? Or rather I know what NTR is, but what Naughty entails?

Reactions: Randeep44

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
What is the difference between NTR and Naughty routes? Or rather I know what NTR is, but what Naughty entails?
if you know NTR meaning you also know that there are a lot of different type:
Netorare, Netorase, Netori end more in this thread you will find about 7 or more type of NTR.

in The Spellbook NTR-Naughty is meaning that the MC remain an Alpha male and can decide to be dominant on her women and at the same time he get pleasure to watch Mom, Sis, girlfriends to be fucked by other guys and gangbanged by him and his friends

NTR route is more like a normal cucloòd route where the MC cannot do nothing on the girls... he must accept to be a cuckold and girls are always in charge to him... (he will be a total looser)

I'm not sure because I played only the Naughty ntr because I'm also a naughty boy that love to share my girls in crazy parties:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure but maybe with simple NTR route the MC will never be able to fuck her big-sister and there will be a lot of missing scenes.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

DIFFERENCE

Changes Of My BODY
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Last update was 3 years ago? Is this game still being updated? The last time I downloaded this game, I couldn't open the game. It stays on the black screen, is there a solution for this?

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DTchan and Kingvlad

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Last update was 3 years ago? Is this game still being updated? The last time I downloaded this game, I couldn't open the game. It stays on the black screen, is there a solution for this?
this game is now more than 9GB!
It is updated every month constantly....
after installing you can download the latest update directly in your computer... (you don0t need to download again the whole game... just use Check for update button

Free users can play the game up to the previous update.
It works fine!

DIFFERENCE

Changes Of My BODY
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
this game is now more than 9GB!
It is updated every month constantly....
after installing you can download the latest update directly in your computer... (you don0t need to download again the whole game... just use Check for update button

Free users can play the game up to the previous update.
It works fine!
Man I dowloand this game again and this game stil not opening for me I m always stuck in black screen

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Man I dowloand this game again and this game stil not opening for me I m always stuck in black screen
Is your OS's language Turkish? If it is, change it to English and delete Turkish language pack.. or use the search function.. I think someone Turkish users wrote how to fix it here.

Reactions: Anxxl

DIFFERENCE

Changes Of My BODY
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
On the start screen, if you downloaded it from another site, it says you have been scammed. We need to log in, maybe it does not open because I dont log in ? sorry guys I made too many comments but I played this game for the first time in 2019 and I loved it, today I learned that there is a continuation of the game .

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
if you know NTR meaning you also know that there are a lot of different type:
Netorare, Netorase, Netori end more in this thread you will find about 7 or more type of NTR.

in The Spellbook NTR-Naughty is meaning that the MC remain an Alpha male and can decide to be dominant on her women and at the same time he get pleasure to watch Mom, Sis, girlfriends to be fucked by other guys and gangbanged by him and his friends

NTR route is more like a normal cucloòd route where the MC cannot do nothing on the girls... he must accept to be a cuckold and girls are always in charge to him... (he will be a total looser)

I'm not sure because I played only the Naughty ntr because I'm also a naughty boy that love to share my girls in crazy parties:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm not sure but maybe with simple NTR route the MC will never be able to fuck her big-sister and there will be a lot of missing scenes.
I haven't finished the current version but I haven't seen any options to choose between the Naughty and NTR dark paths. Does the game ever give you the option or is it just choice driven?

I've only played the dark path. So far, the whole thing has been NTR and the MC being dominated by females. The problem with the dark path from my perspective is that the MC doesn't embrace Milica's powers and just rejects everything that he has done so far. After the player is given the choice of permanently choosing the dark path, the MC turns into a very annoying whining little pussy. He complains about everything and won't take advantage of the spells cast on all the females in the game. He turns into a little bitch who didn't get his way and is just annoying the whole time.

That isn't really what I had in mind when I chose the dark path. I wanted the MC to embrace the corruption and use Milica's powers to the fullest to have lots of sex. In fact, the story intentionally keeps you from having sex with Nancy, Aria, and Kelly after you choose the dark path. This is the opposite of what I was hoping for.

If you refuse to watch the first NTR scene between Nancy and Mr. Dick it is game over. This happens in chapter 3 or 4. I reloaded a save and chose to watch it (watch it but hate it option) and there was a ton more content to play through. So at least a good part of the dark path is forced NTR and being dominated by females. I just wanted to be on the Naughty dark path, not NTR.

The game has some amazing things about it and parts of it are excellent. I'm just disappointed with the dark path so far. I try and put myself in the shoes of the MC. I don't want to pretend to be a pathetic loser and that is what the MC is made out to be on the dark path. My choices would have been way different. I've had a difficult time connecting with the MC because of this.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I've only played the dark path. So far, the whole thing has been NTR and the MC being dominated by females. The problem with the dark path from my perspective is that the MC doesn't embrace Milica's powers and just rejects everything that he has done so far. After the player is given the choice of permanently choosing the dark path, the MC turns into a very annoying whining little pussy. He complains about everything and won't take advantage of the spells cast on all the females in the game. He turns into a little bitch who didn't get his way and is just annoying the whole time.
in the Naughty Path the MC can dominate Milica, Aria, and maybe all females ...
The dark path have 2 subroutes and there is no a single point of choose .... the first point to go in the Naughty rout is the following and it is after chapter four
- 1- for first you have to save when in the chapter 4 you find this option_
Option for the Dark-NTR.png
- 2 - Than in the Chapter 5 you have to make the correct choice here
Selection for Naughty sub route.png

What is the correct choice for start the naughty sub-route?
Ok OK OK
there is only one.
1) When in the Chaper 4 you have selected the NTR path you cannot go back in the love route.
2) If you are a NTR lover like there are no doubt about.

The correct choice to start THE NAUGHTY SUB-ROUTE IS_

" Watch... you kinda like were this is going" :cool:

All other options will lead the MC into a looser that is repenting on what he have done by read the spells over his women.
I think this game is very well written and the NTR heater that want play the dark path will always plat as losers.
being a ntr lover does not mean being a loser
I'm not sure if this is the only option so I suggest to save often..
just for help you to understand:
an NTR lover like me is always in charge and usually loves to corrupt all the girls that accept to be corrupted and shared with other men by reporting to the me all naughty stuff my girls have done with other men so I can decide how to punish them!

I can only suggest if you want go for the naughty sub route to play as
YOU WANT CORRUPT ALL YOUR FAMILY AND ALL YOUR GIRL-FRIENDS.

... of course I only play naughty sub-route because it is the NTR type I like!:love:

This is one the best NTR game for me and naughty route is the only way to get ALL THE SCENES of the NTR path.

hope this helps.

Last edited:

DIFFERENCE

Changes Of My BODY
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
WHY ONLY I CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME ??? when I start the new game I can name the my character and nancy but then just black screen this game not opening I m the only one having this problem ? any help please ?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
WHY ONLY I CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME ??? when I start the new game I can name the my character and nancy but then just black screen this game not opening I m the only one having this problem ? any help please ?
do you have installed the new version?
Are you on 64bit machine?

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
This game is fantastic and should be the standard on how other games work

If anyone has seen any of my other posts I shit on most devs. How these guy work, should be applauded.

Monthly releases
Set dates for releases for tiers
Amazing renders, interesting story and awesome animation and two different routes
Constant dialogue with their supportors

Jim & rocco? your doing it the right way

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
No matter what path you take, the MC is still an idiot. LOL
The dialog /scenes later in the game don't always adapt well with the different choices you make.
One example: She "wouldn't mind a threesome with another woman" after just having a threesome with another woman.
Overall, I like the game. I just think that there is room for improvement. :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Dev,

Please don't give us choices if they don't do anything. Far too often I run into scenarios where the game assumes I made a certain choice when I didn't. This happens literally with every LI. It is especially bad with the Kelly + David scenes. I had Kelly strongly reject every advance from David. It didn't matter. The later dialog said I allowed those lewd events to happen. Kelly follows David into the bathroom, instead of following the MC, and then David says that he needs payback for making Kelly feel good (licking her pussy event which never happened - different playthrough).

If it was just a couple of times of this happening it would be passable, however it is frequent. Choices are often not remembered and the dialog/script is already written as you choosing a specific choice with no adjustment for the other choice/scenario. This destroys immersion and makes many of the choices in the game meaningless. Not good! It would have been better to force all the sharing scenes with Kelly and David than to give the player multiple choices to reject David and then make all the choices meaningless. Kelly and David are just one example, there are many.

Many games have the illusion of choice but downright ignoring the player's choices is much worse!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes