CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
So while we wait, how about studying the dichotomy of NTR and Netori.
How come we are a good guy in Netori but in NTR, the "thief" is a bad guy ?

Did the NPC from the Netori game juste tried every choice the game offered and the result of one of those choices is our current timeline where we steal his girl, his dignity, his sandwich and his will to live ?

By choosing a NTR route on purpose, are we still getting NTRed or a reverse Netori ? Or did we become something more ? And what do we become ? A god of NTR ? A pimp ? A pimp god ?

Did I leave the oven on ? Does that mean I'm waiting for someone else to turn it off ? Am I getting oven-NTRed if that happens ?

Aw screw it, let's just wait.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
So while we wait, how about studying the dichotomy of NTR and Netori.
How come we are a good guy in Netori but in NTR, the "thief" is a bad guy ?

Did the NPC from the Netori game juste tried every choice the game offered and the result of one of those choices is our current timeline where we steal his girl, his dignity, his sandwich and his will to live ?

By choosing a NTR route on purpose, are we still getting NTRed or a reverse Netori ? Or did we become something more ? And what do we become ? A god of NTR ? A pimp ? A pimp god ?

Did I leave the oven on ? Does that mean I'm waiting for someone else to turn it off ? Am I getting oven-NTRed if that happens ?

Aw screw it, let's just wait.
If you choose ntr path in this game, mc become a retard. He can't see the tip of his nose. He only corrupts female characters.

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017

I added the other walkthrough as well.

Last edited:

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
After playing, i'm really sure i dont enjoy the NTR contents .... still like MC dominating everything

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
After playing, i'm really sure i dont enjoy the NTR contents .... still like MC dominating everything
I think the problem is that the NTR path is made "poorly" on purpose to let MC look like a pathetic loser.

So, sharing his girls with his friends could also work on the non-NTR path.

Last edited:
Reactions: greenp
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes