Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Is there incest in this game because I heard something that there isn't and yet this game is tagged with it? I see no incest patch either even though most games nowadays cannot pass with that stuff included without patch.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I think the problem is that the NTR path is made "poorly" on purpose to let MC look like a pathetic loser.

So, sharing his girls with his friends could also work on the non-NTR path.
Shouldnt Sharing be NTR and not Sharing be love path...
The entire NTR path takes you out of the game since the MC (you) are not there....:HideThePain:

Reactions: mofonistik

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Is there incest in this game because I heard something that there isn't and yet this game is tagged with it? I see no incest patch either even though most games nowadays cannot pass with that stuff included without patch.
Most of it is incest with sister and mother. Name the landlady as Mom or mother in the beginning of the game. Then you're good to go. And yeah, this game doesn't have any patch. You're provided an option in the beginning of the game to name nancy.That's how it rolls.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018

Why is the MAC version not being recognized as an application? Game Dev says no one on patreon is having issues yet the game icon shows up (after unzipping it) as it should but when I click it I get:
"The application “The Spellbook 0.6.0.0 MacOS” can’t be opened." Had the same issues with previous version...how is this fixed? Any other MAC users find a work around?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Why is the MAC version not being recognized as an application? Game Dev says no one on patreon is having issues yet the game icon shows up (after unzipping it) as it should but when I click it I get:
"The application “The Spellbook 0.6.0.0 MacOS” can’t be opened." Had the same issues with previous version...how is this fixed? Any other MAC users find a work around?
OK so WordAround on this is: using the default unzip program seems to be causing the error. I had to re-redownload a third party unzip program and it works fine. Not sure why the default IOS unzip is erroring out when it works fine for all other games...BUT that got me unstuck. Heads up for other Mac users.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
is this update only for the NTR Chapter 6. as my old save still ends the same place nothing new was added

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes