BigMac67

Aug 11, 2019
Do not forget to join our and follow us on and ! This way you may never loose an update!!!!
If you also choose to support us we will love you eternally! Any amount will help us greatly!
Thank you,
Jim and Rocco
For me, version 600 doesn't add anything new to 550...stops at the same place
Do not forget to join our and follow us on and ! This way you may never loose an update!!!!
If you also choose to support us we will love you eternally! Any amount will help us greatly!
Thank you,
Jim and Rocco
For me, version 600 stops at the same place as 550: the next morning before the return home, Sister tells MC to take luggage to car.

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
Look, I'm not a fan of NTR content or games of this genre, but i understand there are people who like it and I don't see any problem with game design focusing on this kind of content. Now, I find it very dirty when a creator tries to cover more than one type of content and does not have the ability to provide a decent amount of content for both genres (NTR and non NTR), and this clearly applies to The Spellbook. I think the game's creator should be more honest with himself and his pratreons, by creating a game with what he wants to work on, not with a game that can reach as many people as possible to give you financial support.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
For me, version 600 doesn't add anything new to 550...stops at the same place

For me, version 600 stops at the same place as 550: the next morning before the return home, Sister tells MC to take luggage to car.
Same as this, hardly an update at all.
Is this because we are not following the NTR route, as someone mentioned earlier ?
If so, with the amount of new content mentioned in the Changelog for Ver600, we are missing a hell of a lot.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
no shit! But how should we help you if you don't tell us which OS and build you use?? I'm not a telepathy who can read your mind via the internet.

This is not how you report a problem or ask for help. So pardon my French when I'm a bit rude.
WARNING ! WARNING ! ENRAGED DEVELOPER DETECTED ! RUN EVERYONE :p

thinder1

Aug 18, 2017
is it just me or theres a fine crack everytime it goes black. dude i almost lost my shit. just bought this monitor

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Guys, please... stop complaining about how the updates are made.

We made a pool and this was decided BY OUR BACKERS about the updates. We work each month in one route, so one is NTR and other is Love. So please, if your route didn't got update, sorry, wait for the next month. We made this VERY MUCH CLEAR since when we spitted the game and we are very clear with our backers all the time.

So, if you just read this forum or search here about this topic, you will notice that this issue is discussed every single release of the game.

Start paying more attention on the things that we say here or on our official channels.

For all other good and hard critics, thanks very much, this is what motivate us to make it better every time.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
is it just me or theres a fine crack everytime it goes black. dude i almost lost my shit. just bought this monitor
There is and I could not figure out yet what is it... but I can assure that soon this will be fixed.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
That update was kk-klkk
Tho the videos seemed a bit slow,but that's probably because of my potato pc....

• Angry
Reactions: BaasB

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Yeah this was a NTR only update, so as of today i will stop supporting this game, was a great game to start with but to focus only on NTR is a no no.....

Games i stopped supporting this week

The Way = The Ending with a picture (lol)
DMD = Martin (NTR)
The Spell(NTR)book

i hate this month

my money will go to WVM
I thank you for your support! But as many times we said, one month is for NTR, the other is for love. October 30 was love route and November 30 was NTR.

Now, December 30 will be love route again.. That is the way that the pool wanted...

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Guys, please... stop complaining about how the updates are made.

We made a pool and this was decided BY OUR BACKERS about the updates. We work each month in one route, so one is NTR and other is Love. So please, if your route didn't got update, sorry, wait for the next month. We made this VERY MUCH CLEAR since when we spitted the game and we are very clear with our backers all the time.

So, if you just read this forum or search here about this topic, you will notice that this issue is discussed every single release of the game.

Start paying more attention on the things that we say here or on our official channels.

For all other good and hard critics, thanks very much, this is what motivate us to make it better every time.
Please make the "visitor" available in both path....
MC GF need some scene imo.. other than great work

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ill wait for love route and skip this update no biggie... Each to his own, so cant wait for next update then.. Keep up the great work team..

I thank you for your support! But as many times we said, one month is for NTR, the other is for love. October 30 was love route and November 30 was NTR.

Now, December 30 will be love route again.. That is the way that the pool wanted...

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes