cri

Oct 23, 2017
Why the hell did they eliminate the effects of sounds and voices in this video game? They were very good

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Love route is my main but I still run through the NTR route to see what's going on.

The only person I don't let have any is David. Guy creeps me out with his little gelfling face and pubic hairstyle.

He will get none of the girlfriend.

Aria though, Aria can get some of anyone she wants. If I could pick my own body it would be that one. I love her model and the tattoo, i'll keep my ginger mop though.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Also, there is no "love" path, it's a misnomer. It's mind control either way, it's just a matter who does the raping. ;)

I like this schedule, most games you download every month and then the girl you like might not even be in it. So you keep wasting a download very month, if she shows up that year at all. Here, you know exactly what's going on.

If there's anything to complain about it's the general lack of continuity. In the early game you had a lot of choice of what scenes you saw, there was essentially one path with branches. Since splitting it, the MC kinda acts like he hasn't gotten to fuck Mom in the NTR path but he totally could have based on your play through. I know it's a lot to keep track of everything as a dev but an easy remedy is just not to have the character make statements that could contradict past scenes.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Visitor is story related, they can't just change the story to suit you.
Not really, some scenes occur in both paths and the visitor seems like an instance of this. Her presence is related to the use of the spell book itself, seems pretty obvious that it's part of the story no matter what.

Reactions: RandomGuy99

BDGamer

Oct 25, 2017
This update we re-rendered all chapter 1 and the beginning of chapter 2, also because a lot of people complained about the voices, we removed it from the game.

About the bug fixes, we are working on it and we plan to release on CH5 Love route at the end of this month.
NOOOoooo... I loved that poorly acted voice over. It pushed all the buttons in the dark recesses of my dirty little soul. any way to hack them back in?

Reactions: patrickB

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
Same problem for me. Did a full K-lite (Mega) update, rebooted. No dice. In place of the animations I'm just getting a white screen with a thin diagonal line from right top/left bottom :unsure:
I am having this problem as well. Noticed it on the Bathroom scene in Ch 2 after he grabs her. I have Windows 10 64 bit, latest video drivers and the k lite codec installed. I checked the video itself in the files of the game and I can run it no problem. The bench scene which uses the same format worked fine.

Moving on, video with GF in bedroom works fine. Video in shower woks fine. Office video works fine. Next office scene works fine. Office scene continued works fine. Locker room scene works fine. "roommate" bedroom scene works fine. living room scene worked fine. Another office scene worked fine. Club bathroom scene worked fine. next locker room scene worked fine.

Well it looks like just that one scene had a problem.

Last edited:

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Just finished the latest ntr version. I gotta say, the animations in this game are some of the best I've seen. Well worth playing for them alone. Dialogue and writing is a bit sketchy in some places, but overall good update.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Also, there is no "love" path, it's a misnomer. It's mind control either way, it's just a matter who does the raping. ;)

I like this schedule, most games you download every month and then the girl you like might not even be in it. So you keep wasting a download very month, if she shows up that year at all. Here, you know exactly what's going on.

If there's anything to complain about it's the general lack of continuity. In the early game you had a lot of choice of what scenes you saw, there was essentially one path with branches. Since splitting it, the MC kinda acts like he hasn't gotten to fuck Mom in the NTR path but he totally could have based on your play through. I know it's a lot to keep track of everything as a dev but an easy remedy is just not to have the character make statements that could contradict past scenes.
From the story there is love path, ntr path. In the ntr path, it is further broken into good ntr and bad ntr path...
I just hope the developer try not to create too many branches else it will take forever before we can get some good story progress in both of the paths

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The love path story is a bit inconsistent. Regardless whether you massage the land lady and slept with her, the sub subsequent scene is her running back into her room. This is weird if MC didnt bang her in her sleep

D

Deleted member 1582483

After I choose the characters names the game freezes on black screen. Anyone knows what's the problem?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes