• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KG1999

Jul 19, 2017
No problem.

Where are you from? East-Asia or Arabic Country? Maybe from a country which doesn't use the Gregorian calendar?

Edit
KG1999 yeah I saw your post in Timestamps thread. You are from a country which doesn't use the Gregorian calender. Change your calendar settings to ours (Europe or US), then the game should work for you.
OK will try it when I get the chance thanks

Bvo

Mar 23, 2018
There really should be a way to seperate your save files so I can sepeate the routes

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018

Hey guys,
First of all, Ntr chapter 6 is now available for 10$ patrons!
This months update will be on Love route. We are introducing a new character that will have a complimentary but very interesting role in the game! It is a good friend of Kelly and Michael.
From now on we will not make updates as chapters as the routes have become too diverse but we will continue making one month a love update and the other ntr. Since the story now will branch out to 7 different routes it is not convenient to make updates as chapters and from now on we will name them 0.6.0.0 in this motive! You guys will get used to this soon! It is nothing to worry about!
Lastly, We want to thank you for the support you guys showed us this month and we finally managed to surpass our first goal on monthly income! This means that if this continues or improves we will be able to keep doing this without Jim losing any money on it and with Rocco being able to quit his job! This is Huge news for us and for the game! Next goal is for me (Jim) to be able to make a small profit so i can do the same!
Thank you guys!
With love,
Jim and Rocco
Hey guys,
This months update will be on Love route. We are introducing a new character that will have a complimentary but very interesting role in the game! It is a good friend of Kelly and Michael.
From now on we will not make updates as chapters as the routes have become too diverse but we will continue making one month a love update and the other ntr. Since the story now will branch out to 7 different routes it is not convenient to make updates as chapters and from now on we will name them 0.6.0.0 in this motive! You guys will get used to this soon! It is nothing to worry about!
Lastly, We want to thank you for the support you guys showed us this month and we finally managed to surpass our first goal on monthly income! This means that if this continues or improves we will be able to keep doing this without Jim losing any money on it and with Rocco being able to quit his job! This is Huge news for us and for the game! Next goal is for me (Jim) to be able to make a small profit so i can do the same!
Thank you guys!
With love,
Jim and Rocco

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Hey guys,
Thank you guys!
With love,
Jim and Rocco
Hey guys,
Thank you guys!
With love,
Jim and Rocco
RandomGuy99 Don't give up! You almost figured it out ... :p

• Haha
Reactions: patrickB

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi,

This game has some of the most fantastic animations of all the games on this site, but unfortunately they don't seem to work on my machine. Some are only showing as a 'white' screen and most of them go start/stop instead of fluently. The same effect occurs on other Unity engine games. Are there settings possible for the Unity engine maybe ?
(I have a laptop running with an i7 intel core and onboard graphics card, not the best probably).
Anybody have any idea how to get this better pls ?

Grtz

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi,

This game has some of the most fantastic animations of all the games on this site, but unfortunately they don't seem to work on my machine. Some are only showing as a 'white' screen and most of them go start/stop instead of fluently. The same effect occurs on other Unity engine games. Are there settings possible for the Unity engine maybe ?
(I have a laptop running with an i7 intel core and onboard graphics card, not the best probably).
Anybody have any idea how to get this better pls ?

Grtz
Did you try to install K-Lite codec pack?

I have an i5 Intel processor with Intel onboard graphic card and everything works fine for me. However, I'm using Linux and not Windoof.

Reactions: patrickB

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
does anybody here have a problem playing the android version? after inputing MC's and landlady's name it goes white sceen forever for me.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes