changelog:

v0.6.0.0-----------------0.7.0.0 Love Route
260+ HD Images!------- 220+ images
7 Videos!-----------------1 video

I guess some child is more loved than another. :LOL:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
yes.. because this is the love route update.
no, started v 7.0, tried love path with mom and it end in the morning after the sex like it did before, same ending u get after threesome or the solo sister
bug`?
will not restart from beginning if it something like that, too much clicking

przewodo

May 10, 2017
changelog:

v0.6.0.0-----------------0.7.0.0 Love Route
260+ HD Images!------- 220+ images
7 Videos!-----------------1 video

I guess some child is more loved than another. :LOL:
Actually I had a bad health issues and I wasn't able to work for a week... that is why it has a bit less images....

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Has the Mc name change glitch been fixed yet? It was still happening on the last update.
I need to know how to trigger this glitch, because we had review all the game texts and we made sure that his name wasn't fixed.. but we did this 3 updates ago, so, how you make this glitch happen?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Has the restaurant bathroom scene in chapter 2 been removed? I started a new game and tried the options, but after footjob, they show up at 3am in bed.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I need to know how to trigger this glitch, because we had review all the game texts and we made sure that his name wasn't fixed.. but we did this 3 updates ago, so, how you make this glitch happen?

Just play the game, It randomly will change back to Jack. There is nothing you do, I have just been playing an the name would change at different times even with the patch that was posted a couple updated ago.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Has the restaurant bathroom scene in chapter 2 been removed? I started a new game and tried the options, but after footjob, they show up at 3am in bed.
you might be thinking about the scene after you drink in the restaurant since there isnt a bathroom scene after the footjob and there has never been one.

Reactions: Ruodger

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ok so why don't I have an update? I downloaded the new version and loaded my save and instantly got "end of current version"
This update starts before the trip. You have to choose between the Mom & Sis weekend or go camping with the gf, her friend and the two annoying pervs...

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes