cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Feel like this dev is making a mistake with how they are doing updates... there is too many paths in my opinion. It’s like NTR/LOVE... ok that’s fine. But then GF/SISTER/MOTHER.. waiting several updates at a time to get any progression in certain paths.

also Frustrating I guess because I have little interest in GF model or her friend.
How else should they develop the paths? o_O Complete Love or NTR path with Nancy first or GF etc..?? Ofc right now it is frustrating, but as soon as more updates are available, or after the game is complete, you can see how good it looks. Have patient! ;)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I like the game and the models but holy shit is the MC an annoying little scumbag. I really hate him.
What other type could it be? It's a game about using magic to mind control and rape women. What did you expect? Weird complaint.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is the game still broken in some parts ?

I wish the dev went back to fix whatever he breaks when he updates... I started from the start, as the hottest scene in the game is still the MC banging his mom in the bathroom, only to discover that the scene is now pure white with only the textbox showing... no moaning soungs like it originally had, no animations, nothing... this happened two updates ago during the beach scene on the love path as well... nothing but pure white screen with textbox describing the action...

I'll check this update, and see if anything is wrong in the new parts, than go back to the start to see if stuff is still broken... (how do you take pics in Unity ?)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well since I don't know where those annoying saves go.
It actually lets me see all the pics for all the chapters so I don't have to play.
Until they make this a better VN game or a better way to save, I think I'm going to enjoy it better this way.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
discover that the scene is now pure white with only the textbox showing
Dev use webp format, which isn't natively supported by Unity. The dll which is responsible for decoding webp in Unity requires Visual C++ 2015. Unfortunately it is missing on your computer. If you have a newer version of C++ install, e. g. C++ 2017 or 2019 uninstall them and install C++ 2015 first. Afterwards install all newer versions.
no moaning sounds like it originally had,
Patrons voted for remove them.
(how do you take pics in Unity ?)
All renders and animations are stored in Streaming Assets folder.
Well since I don't know where those annoying saves go
You could have use the search function to find your information. However, as for most Unity game saves are stored in your user account's AppData folder (hidden folder).

Reactions: Rythan25

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
After typing how I call nacy, the screen turned dark, and the game does't run, how can I fix?
Dev use webp format, which isn't natively supported by Unity. The dll which is responsible for decoding webp in Unity requires Visual C++ 2015. Unfortunately it is missing on your computer. If you have a newer version of C++ install, e. g. C++ 2017 or 2019 uninstall them and install C++ 2015 first. Afterwards install all newer versions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ahningxue

cum lover

Dec 22, 2018
i have problem with the game i get black screen after i start the game and choose the names idk what to do

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes