ahningxue

Apr 16, 2018
You got the right build version - 64 or 32bit, same as the game build?
I installed 64 and 32bit both, and I didn't deleted this game early version (0.51), then I found I can run 0.51 normally, but 0.7 still stuck after typing MC name and relationship of Nacy.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I installed 64 and 32bit both, and I didn't deleted this game early version (0.51), then I found I can run 0.51 normally, but 0.7 still stuck after typing MC name and relationship of Nacy.
v0.5.1 doesn't use webp format.

My guess is you installed C++ 2015 on top of C++ 2017 and/or 2019. But you have to uninstall every version newer as 2015 before you can install it.

If you followed my instruction and it still won't work feel free to attach your output_log file, which is stored in AppData (a hidden folder).

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Maaaaan this game is masterpiece.
This game is one of the top three games in the forum.Big thumbs up for this amazing job.

Edit: Can someone share the fan sing for me?

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Game breaks during Aria handjob scene. No clue why.
(Edit) changed the graphics setting and it worked on ultra.

Last edited:

ahningxue

Apr 16, 2018
v0.5.1 doesn't use webp format.

My guess is you installed C++ 2015 on top of C++ 2017 and/or 2019. But you have to uninstall every version newer as 2015 before you can install it.

If you followed my instruction and it still won't work feel free to attach your output_log file, which is stored in AppData (a hidden folder).
I have unintalled C++2017 and 2019, then installed C++2015 only. Here is my player.log and C++ list.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I have unintalled C++2017 and 2019, then installed C++2015 only. Here is my player.log and C++ list.
ok.. what I have found:
1. your graphic card driver is outdated.
Code:
TimeZoneNotFoundException: Exception of type 'System.TimeZoneNotFoundException' was thrown.
  at System.TimeZoneInfo
Indicates that you use a different date system as Europeans and North Americans. Unity has a date system problem which requires for Arabic and East-Asian people to use the European or American date system.

Hopefully this will help.

ahningxue

Apr 16, 2018
ok.. what I have found:
1. your graphic card driver is outdated.
Code:
TimeZoneNotFoundException: Exception of type 'System.TimeZoneNotFoundException' was thrown.
  at System.TimeZoneInfo
Indicates that you use a different date system as Europeans and North Americans. Unity has a date system problem which requires for Arabic and East-Asian people to use the European or American date system.

Hopefully this will help.
Thanks a lot, I change date system then problem is solved. Thank you again.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello I would have liked to know ci an update and available for android thank you in advance

Hardwares

Jun 8, 2017
I just extracted v 0.7 x64 after playing through 0.6. I continue from my latest save, and play through the last bits of 0.6. Then the game says "that's all folks. wait for update" (not word by word, but you get the meaning). At the main menu it clearly says v0,7, but the content wont go beyond v0,6.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I just extracted v 0.7 x64 after playing through 0.6. I continue from my latest save, and play through the last bits of 0.6. Then the game says "that's all folks. wait for update" (not word by word, but you get the meaning). At the main menu it clearly says v0,7, but the content wont go beyond v0,6.
Well maybe you should try the different path on the love route ;)

Reactions: Hardwares

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
This version ends at the same time as the version two updates earlier did. I am at the love route and this update once again ends when waking up, shortly after Nancy asks to carry the luggage, with the text message "Not Implemented Yet. Wait for future versions". Does anybody have an idea what's wrong? o_O

Edit: It doesn't matter which decision has been taken the night before. The game stops again at the morning. :(

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This version ends at the same time as the version two updates earlier did. I am at the love route and this update once again ends when waking up, shortly after Nancy asks to carry the luggage, with the text message "Not Implemented Yet. Wait for future versions". Does anybody have an idea what's wrong? o_O

Edit: It doesn't matter which decision has been taken the night before. The game stops again at the morning. :(
yes, learn to read previous post. It is literally one post above yours.

Reactions: Kingvlad

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
yes, learn to read previous post. It is literally one post above yours.
And you better learn to be polite! :mad: Some people don't reload their page every few minutes. And besides the post above mine you are referring to did not have the same text message as mine had and your answer wasn't exactly helpful either.
So I guess, this game obviously gets updated not only by love path or ntr path but also by different subpathes within one main path, so you need to get back for quite a while to see this update's new content.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
And you better learn to be polite! :mad: Some people don't reload their page every few minutes. And besides the post above mine you are referring to did not have the same text message as mine had and your answer wasn't exactly helpful either.
So I guess, this game obviously gets updated not only by love path or ntr path but also by different subpathes within one main path, so you need to get back for quite a while to see this update's new content.
You could have check previous pages or use the search function. But as always it takes to much time to use both options since it is more convenient to repeat the same questions over and over again.

And getting offend by my post for no reason is your own problem. Therefore, excuse my French.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
You could have check previous pages or use the search function. But as always it takes to much time to use both options since it is more convenient to repeat the same questions over and over again.

And getting offend by my post for no reason is your own problem. Therefore, excuse my French.
I read the last few pages, then kept the last page open, reloaded my last save several times, unpacked the game again, tried again and finally gave up and wrote my post. Obviously I did not realize that the question two posts above my so damable own question was referring to the exact same problem and obviously I missed that you already answered the question before mine while I was still trying to find a solution on my own. If there were several hours between those posts I would have understood your (still impolite) reply. But regarding this quite short time I think your reaction is quite infantile. :rolleyes:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes