AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Can someone clear things out for me? The love route is typical harem route without any girl fucking someone other than mc?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Can someone clear things out for me? The love route is typical harem route without any girl fucking someone other than mc?
Pretty much, the Mom and Sister also fuck each other in the threesome, but I doubt that counts. ;) There's a separate love event at the lake with the girlfriend, her friend with the glasses seems more into your pals but there might not even be a path with glasses girl.

Reactions: AdiXv2k

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Instead of making 2 path this game would have been better if those 2 path got merged and you get to either prevent ntr or get ntr would have made more sense. right now if you chose 1 path you can only be on that path from that point on.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Instead of making 2 path this game would have been better if those 2 path got merged and you get to either prevent ntr or get ntr would have made more sense. right now if you chose 1 path you can only be on that path from that point on.
What's wrong with that?

Reactions: fbass

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The early part is like that, probably got too much to keep track of.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
The developers have posted a sneak peek of the coming update. Does someone mind posting it here? I really wish there was there a different payment method to subscribe to them.

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
He have 178 patrons. 25$ to have access to game at release. So, i think, w8 1 week and maybe 10$ patrons share game

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Since nobody posted the sneakpeak. Here it is

Developers Update

Hey guys!

Seems that Jack in this NTR episode will have a lot of stuff to deal with !
Jack has to confront a Demon. A very powerful succubus that was summoned by his wrongdoings and misuse of the Spellbook. What impact will this have in his life?

Furthermore, Nancy is being taken away by Mr.Dick for a "business trip"... At least she promised to send a picture now and then, to show that she is "ok"...

And lastly David has his own plans for Kelly...

What will Jack manage to correct first? What will his choices be? Or... Does he even have a choice at this point? (Maybe)
It seems that things are taking a darker turn for our poor old Jacky in the NTR route.

Stay tuned for more!
Jim and Rocco

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
I know some of you can't afford it but do try to support the developers even if it's just 1$ which goes a long way. We don't want our favourite game to die out ,do we ? :D
Looking forward to the update eagerly :)

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Sup guys,

NTR Update 7.5.0.0 is and we are really glad you loved it! It seems that stuff are getting harder and more unpredictable for Jack to manage! Where will all this lead him and the girls?

Overall we added:

+ 203 images

+ 5 animations

+ 2 sub-animations (for the cellphone screen)

+ 7000 words

Furthermore, next Update will be on Love route and it will be amazing! As Jack will meet a very important character and learn more about the book. This, with the right choices might slowly lead Jack been extremely powerful !

Lastly, those of you who want to share your ideas with us, get in touch and get to know us, should join our friendly community in ! Here you can engage in various conversations or just watch all the lewd and sexy stuff that are been posted!

That is all for now,

Jim and Rocco

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes