BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
That was one of the hottest updates I’ve played. I would also encourage f95s to contribute to NaughtyGames. They are getting better with every release.

Apr 23, 2017
He have 178 patrons. 25$ to have access to game at release. So, i think, w8 1 week and maybe 10$ patrons share game
25 buks? Goddammit man, even Witcher 3 right now is around 19$. And Monster Hunter World is 15$. Way to sell a 200 renders for 25$. lol. I really like and enjoy the game and story, but this approach to monetization is just.. i don't know.

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
25 buks? Goddammit man, even Witcher 3 right now is around 19$. And Monster Hunter World is 15$. Way to sell a 200 renders for 25$. lol. I really like and enjoy the game and story, but this approach to monetization is just.. i don't know.
we all want to eat

Reactions: Pizzapockets

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
I understand and I can relate to that, just doesn't make sense to me. Wish the project got more attention, so he can just publish his game openly, without any paywalls and still have a good amount of financial support, so he doesn't have to use that kind of approach.
and thats why i hope he will make 15$ tier and insta acess. And 25$ tier will have some other rewards, like testing, minigames, 4k images, idk what else. better have cheaper tiers, but more patrons, something like that

Reactions: BannedAccount6543

Koronak

Feb 20, 2018
I understand and I can relate to that, just doesn't make sense to me. Wish the project got more attention, so he can just publish his game openly, without any paywalls and still have a good amount of financial support, so he doesn't have to use that kind of approach.
it's not paywall, but early access. They don't force anybody to pay, there are no drm or other protection. Still, wait a little and you'll gain full access for free.

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
it's not paywall, but early access. They don't force anybody to pay, there are no drm or other protection. Still, wait a little and you'll gain full access for free.
Not only early access. 10$ and 25$ - this interval is too much. they need one more tier 15$

Reactions: kylemorre
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes