RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I dont choice any NTR options but I still see that NTR dialuges. That looks to odd he says ''Guyz were playing with your breasts'' but I dont choice that scene :D Is that some kind of bug? Or DEV dont write diffrent texts for diffrent routes?

Screenshot_6.jpg

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I read the last few pages, then kept the last page open, reloaded my last save several times, unpacked the game again, tried again and finally gave up and wrote my post. Obviously I did not realize that the question two posts above my so damable own question was referring to the exact same problem and obviously I missed that you already answered the question before mine while I was still trying to find a solution on my own. If there were several hours between those posts I would have understood your (still impolite) reply. But regarding this quite short time I think your reaction is quite infantile. :rolleyes:
You might be right and maybe I was to harsh with my first pose by jumping to fast on a conclusion. I sincerely apologize for that. :)

Reactions: Hermit76

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just extracted v 0.7 x64 after playing through 0.6. I continue from my latest save, and play through the last bits of 0.6. Then the game says "that's all folks. wait for update" (not word by word, but you get the meaning). At the main menu it clearly says v0,7, but the content wont go beyond v0,6.
This is just the girlfriends love route.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
I dont choice any NTR options but I still see that NTR dialuges. That looks to odd he says ''Guyz were playing with your breasts'' but I dont choice that scene :D Is that some kind of bug? Or DEV dont write diffrent texts for diffrent routes?

View attachment 511108
Till the beginning of chapter 4, There is no NTR route or love route. Just choices that will show NTR content or Love content.

From the chapter4 one, you can choose sides and staynthere forever..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
In the beginning, I loved the plot so much I thought this game will proceed as MC and his friends sharing each other's moms among themselves. But instead, we got the same old stupid NTR story for the NTR path (boss, blackmail, etc). This game has lost its plot and turned itself into a quick fap game.

Reactions: vxdr and youpla

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Both female and male protagonist tags, but no multiple protagonist tag? I assume the latter is just missing (never seen a prerendered game allow a PC gender choice)?

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I never put myself into MC's position and actually don't like his GF, therefore I don't care about her cheating on MC or humiliating him by kissing him with his friends cum on her lips. :LOL:
shrugs im not her biggest fan but mostly i play harem since i dislike losing the girl even if im not really fond of her

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes