Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Welp just wait till some hero that will port unofficial port,for now let's continue to other stuff
There wont be an unofficial port because it's a unity game only one that can port it is the dev. Just so you know it already has an android version just that noone has uploaded the new version here.

Reactions: Otakudude

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So is there any way to avoid ntr all together and just keep the girls completely to yourself?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
25 buks? Goddammit man, even Witcher 3 right now is around 19$. And Monster Hunter World is 15$. Way to sell a 200 renders for 25$. lol. I really like and enjoy the game and story, but this approach to monetization is just.. i don't know.
The Witcher 3 sold over 20 million copies...

With Patreon you don't buy a game, you support creators to make one (or whatever the creator does). No support, no game. No one force anyone to pledge, and most here just download it for free.

Reactions: Pizzapockets

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know whether this story sees bigger increases in donations after NTR updates, non-NTR updates, or are they about the same?

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
Are you locked into that one path or are there mixed choices? for example if you are on the NTR path you could win the girls again?

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
is NTR avoidable or not can someone write it pls ?
You are given a choice that hard locks you to either an NTR or Harem route. So if you picked Harem, NTR doesn't exist in that route ever the only latest choices in the latest Harem route is to currently go with Mom and Sis to vacation and the other choice is camping with friends along with GF and her female friend, GF in that route will only be with MC.

Reactions: SecretDesire

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I will skip this update, seeya in 6 months again

God i hate ntr

Reactions: Belnick

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Just a note for people making Unity {and HTML, for that matter} games - would it be possible to put all the files for your game in a single folder and then zip THAT, so i don't have to create a folder for the game files to prevent them getting splattered all over my "Games" directory?

Reactions: Pizzapockets
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes