CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
any hope of a nopy download link my friend? Many thanks from us Mac users!
Sorry my friend but i don't have an Nopy account
Thanks for sharing cebs. Added some mirrors (including Nopy) to OP.
Feel free to report stuff like this in the future (Report button to the bottom left of a post) so we can add it to OP.

Reactions: Calyps0 and cebs

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
This whole 'two different stories in one game' sucks balls. All it means is every update is pathetically short because the devs have to develop two different games instead of concentrating on one. So if you only play the ntr route, you get 5 minutes of story then you got to wait 3 months for the next update unless you have some interest in the love route.

If it wasn't for the art and animations I wouldn't bother with this game.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
on the ntr route mc girlfriend seem to behave totally irratic compaired to the non ntr route ?? anychance their will be more sex scenes with mc and his girlfriend in the non ntr route the last couple of updates she just vanished.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
This is what happens at the beginning of Ch5. All resolutions. Playing Win x64 version of 0.7.5. No more images after that at all.
Install Visual C++ 2015 if you are on Windows 7. Beware: C++ 2015 must be installed before you install a newer version.

Update to Windows build 1909 if you are on Windows 10. Make sure you got .Net Framework 4.8.

Johnyy27

Jan 16, 2020
I need some help i am stuck in the start of the game at a school i think and i can't continue what do i have to do can somoene tel me

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
even when i chose the love route his landlord/mom still act like a slut in front of those assholes !! fuck this shit
Yeah, the "love" route isn't what you would call vanilla. It's more of a non-NTR route with a lot of exhibitionism, than an actual love one. I think it's quite obvious that they just put it in the game to get more supporters, but they have no clue how to write it properly.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, the "love" route isn't what you would call vanilla. It's more of a non-NTR route with a lot of exhibitionism, than an actual love one. I think it's quite obvious that they just put it in the game to get more supporters, but they have no clue how to write it properly.
Love route is a bad name for it, you are still using mind control to rape them, no matter what route it is. But for what it is, I like it, based on their characters they would never willingly engage in incest. But yeah, a mislead, should be called the incest route (although not on p-tron)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Love route is a bad name for it, you are still using mind control to rape them, no matter what route it is. But for what it is, I like it, based on their characters they would never willingly engage in incest. But yeah, a mislead, should be called the incest route (although not on p-tron)
Yeah. It's more of a corruption route, than a love one. Especially the scenes with the MC's friends, don't have a place in a love route. There isn't any love involved in any of this, it's just the women turning into cockhungry exhibitionists. I think they just made that path to get more supporters and they aren't giving much thought to it. Anyway, it doesn't really matter. It's mislabelled, but it is what it is.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes