cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Guy's i tried download nopy and it says unity player is missing or something cant be found... im using 7 zip which i just downloaded because winrar is so slowww and doesnt work either most of the time.... why is everything so slow
It is clearly on your side. If unity player is missing then it means your protection software deleted it.

Reactions: jasminerp

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I know it's a stupid thing but:
"the book was written in Latin but luckily mc's mom was half french..."
Does dev know that Latin has related to Italy and not France? :)

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
1/3 of french vocabulary derived from latin
French is a neo latin language (or Romance language)
Ok, i've been superficial, sorry. The fact is Latin is difficult (and a lot boring) for a lot of italian students studying it and be half french (or italian too) doesn't automatically means to be able to understand it. However the game says that she studied it, so i made a stupid mistake :) (sorry for the ot too)

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Ok, i've been superficial, sorry. The fact is Latin is difficult (and a lot boring) for a lot of italian students studying it and be half french (or italian too) doesn't automatically means to be able to understand it. However the game says that she studied it, so i made a stupid mistake :) (sorry for the ot too)
In many countries young PPL are learning Latin, i was learning Latin in secondary school, then when studying...

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
In many countries young PPL are learning Latin, i was learning Latin in secondary school, then when studying...
It's what I say: people know Latin cause they study it.
Italians, french, spanish, romanians and so on, if don't study Latin they are not be able to read a book written in Latin, at most they can recognize some words. A russian guy, or german, or japanese who studies Latin knows it more then an italian or french guy not studying it.
So tell "i can read a latin book cause my parents are half french" it's wrong. To be more precise, it's not enough. but as i wrote before, i admit my mistake cause in the next box mc says that nancy studied languages, so i am wrong and there's non error in the game.

Reactions: zielony2

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
whats new??? my last update NTR stops after the japanese gangbang and the new update stops there aswell.... nothing new?????

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
whats new??? my last update NTR stops after the japanese gangbang and the new update stops there aswell.... nothing new?????
I believe its the continuation of the love route. The NTR route will be the next update most likely.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
After reading the reviews, one question will decide me on whether I want to give it a try or not.
Is there a scene replay?

Most of the complaints are either about saves redoing large chunks, instead of where you saved at. Or the slow text issues. And its Unity, so the save system isn't always 'easy access' anyways.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes