Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
The update continues the Kelly love route which is the camping (there's a possibility we get Kelly's friend in the future depending on the choices), in the landlady and roommate route it just ends and goes to the fairy coming out as opposed to the succubi in the ntr route, so no content for landlady and roommate. As others pointed out this update is girlfriend love route only, so just wait for next update NTR bois and gals and also MILF and incest lovers.

Thanks, that explains that...

Reactions: User #19006

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Ok why the fuck did Chapter 4 separate the paths? Why not continue to give choice? I would love to see friends fuck aurora or have kelly corrupted by david, personally no on that one, don't like david... But the choice to pick and choose would be nice... Like chapters 1-3...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok why the fuck did Chapter 4 separate the paths? Why not continue to give choice? I would love to see friends fuck aurora or have kelly corrupted by david, personally no on that one, don't like david... But the choice to pick and choose would be nice... Like chapters 1-3...
Easier to defelop, they have storylines going forward for each path.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Good update although every time I try and save the game crashes. I can save any time in the old content but as soon as I am in any new scene, attempting to save or load crashes it.

Jim.Satyr

Jim
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 9, 2018
Hey guys,

Update 0.8.0.0 this is the continuation of the last love update. In order to access it you have to go camping with the guys by declining to go on vacation with Nancy and Aria.
Furthermore, this is a very interesting episode with important choices that lead to different outcomes both in this episode and later on. So do use your saves when needed!
Lastly 2 extremely interesting characters are added in the love route.

Overall we added:

+254 Images
+ 20 Videos (If you count the in between loops otherwise it is 11)
+ 5000 words

P.M. Please keep in mind that leaking our game (especially early on) in various websites is harming us greatly! Every-little that we get is spent to make this game better (either by investing time or directly investing money!)
Help us grow and if you cant, the game will be free soon anyway! Have fun!

Jim and Rocco

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes