ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys,

Update 0.8.0.0 this is the continuation of the last love update. In order to access it you have to go camping with the guys by declining to go on vacation with Nancy and Aria.
Furthermore, this is a very interesting episode with important choices that lead to different outcomes both in this episode and later on. So do use your saves when needed!
Lastly 2 extremely interesting characters are added in the love route.

Overall we added:

+254 Images
+ 20 Videos (If you count the in between loops otherwise it is 11)
+ 5000 words

P.M. Please keep in mind that leaking our game (especially early on) in various websites is harming us greatly! Every-little that we get is spent to make this game better (either by investing time or directly investing money!)
Help us grow and if you cant, the game will be free soon anyway! Have fun!

Jim and Rocco
What is the important choice? Who Kelly's friend ends up with? Also, will Kelly ever interact with the Mom and Sister again? If she ends up our woman, she needs to get used to making love to Mom and Sister. Feels bad not to tell her the truth about the them, it keeps me from fully enjoying it as a love story if there's still such a huge secret behind her back. Although I do feel better that she would share cum with her friend, so she's open minded at least.

I think you had a great idea with these updates, by breaking it up we get to know the girls better on an individual basis. But I hope it all comes back together in future updates, it'd be cool to see all the girls together again especially now that your friend's Mom has been introduced. It'd be cool to see the NTR path do different stuff too, I like the friends ntr but not really the boss so hopefully it's not all boss from now on. I always stopped the boss so it'd be cool if there was an alternate branch where Mom doesn't go to japan.

BTW your renders are gorgeous, especially given how fast you update. Amazing work!

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
something is wrong with 0.8, it ends after chapter 5, to be continued, so chapter 6 never starts.

Reactions: Syha

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Good update although every time I try and save the game crashes. I can save any time in the old content but as soon as I am in any new scene, attempting to save or load crashes it.
Pls post your player_log file (stored in AppData) if the crashes continue.

Reactions: ltpika

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Why does the dev use videos when he talks about the love update, but animations for the NTR upddate? Are they cutting corners and trying to bolster the changelog by trying to make it look bigger then it is? NaughtyGames

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I see a "female protagonist" tag but no "lesbian" tag so i'm just wondering if the female protag is a new thing and doesn't have any lesbian content yet or if this game just wont have any?

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is anyone else getting a white screen during the camping trip?
no, but a white screen is an indicator that you can't see webp images. On Windows 7 make sure you have Visual C++ 2015 installed and on Windows 10 build version 1909 or Visual C++ 2015 too.

Last edited:

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
no, but a white screen is an indicator that you can't see webp images. On Windows 7 make sure you have Visual C++ 2015 installed and on Windows 10 build version 1909 or Visual C++ 2015 too.
I'm actually on android, and I haven't had this issue before. All the previous updates worked perfectly.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
I got issues about white screen but theres a conversation below but blank screen always
My phone android nova 3i

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
On my phone it downloads everything before it allows you to play, so it's not that. At least in my case. Now if I let the girl go mess with the friend it has no issues. Just if the girl goes into the mc's tent.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes