Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
We found a bug about the end of CH5... we will be fixing this now
Technically is it really a bug ...?
If you ended up at the beach with s / m and go home, when you go to sleep the fairy appears .. (fairy would be a love path / demon corrupted , right?)
Version 6..7..practically both NTR cont ... (just check pics in streaming assets)
In my case, choosing s / m on the beach .. the story stopped since v 0.5.5.0 ... and the appearance of the fairy in the room .. v0.8.0.0 ..And only that .. To be continued

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
how to avoid mc dark fren, taking picture mc getting bj in bathroom?

ugh have speelll boook, magic, superrior that human peasant yet still so easy getting pushed around by 2 nerd :rolleyes:

is there any offline installer for android, my phone speed so slow if the game download by themself, and sometime i get only white screen no picture, look like not the file downloaded succesfully

Last edited:

przewodo

May 10, 2017
how to avoid mc dark fren, taking picture mc getting bj in bathroom?

ugh have speelll boook, magic, superrior that human peasant yet still so easy getting pushed around by 2 nerd :rolleyes:

is there any offline installer for android, my phone speed so slow if the game download by themself, and sometime i get only white screen no picture, look like not the file downloaded succesfully
No, there isn't an offline installer....

Reactions: Oozora

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I cant see after chapter 5 in any route. I make every right move with walkthrough but after seeing book girl my game lead me to main menu and say ''to be continued'' what's problem? (My version is new one v0.8.0.0)

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Uploader,
You have to write, whether it is love route or ntr route in the change log for an update. I mean I am playing for ntr route and it is a little bit annoying to find out that the update was only love route after I download the full game.
Anyway I am liking the ntr route and waiting for the next update :)

Reactions: fabulous007
D

Deleted member 776108

when i start the game it just black screen is it any way to fix it ? (sorry for my eng)

Reactions: ztekez

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
i download android but can only play til the end of Chapter 5, is it like that? only upto chapetr 5? or ???? but in the Android/data/spellbook/files/ the file upto chapter 7??
first try no picture white screen, second try like this....
is there any instruction how to install android version?
ugh...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i download android but can only play til the end of Chapter 5, is it like that? only upto chapetr 5? or ???? but in the Android/data/spellbook/files/ the file upto chapter 7??
first try no picture white screen, second try like this....
is there any instruction how to install android version?
ugh...
OP doesn't have the bug fixed version for Android, Windows, Mac and Linux.
1583418175631.png
1583418220051.png

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes