DanteJaeger

Jun 2, 2018
I can't pass the chapter 5. I'm following the ntr path and walkthrough. I tried many times with different choices but nothing happens. Any info for this situation?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
how do i access my save data i was given this
C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\Naughty Games\The Spellbook\FungusSaves
but i dont know what to do with it or where to copy and pasted it please keep in mind im a little computer retarded so any help would be appreciated

vxdr

Aug 9, 2017
is there really still no fix for this update? or does the OP just need to be updated still... game ending after chapter 5 just like everybody else.

Reactions: fabulous007

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
is there really still no fix for this update? or does the OP just need to be updated still... game ending after chapter 5 just like everybody else.
OP hasn't been updated since. Bugfix is available on their Patroen page.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Anyone knows the point for continuing love route with this update because no matter which save I choose from various points in the game it always stops when that fairy comes out from the book???

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
I don't understand, it must be the 3rd update of the game and it always ends the same way, after a trip with the mother and aunt, the message appears that the game will continue. Is there any content after this event? Thanks!

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I don't understand, it must be the 3rd update of the game and it always ends the same way, after a trip with the mother and aunt, the message appears that the game will continue. Is there any content after this event? Thanks!
u can now stay home and go camping with the mc's girlfriend and friends.

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
According to the Changelog, update 7 is with Kelly Love content. But, as some have already noted, i just get to the end of update 6 with the fairy showing up, then nothing more. I have tried both going with Mom and Sis on the vacation and also going with Kelly and Aurora, still the same end.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes