Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Okay seems like people are confused and dont know how to read so ill break it down for the people in the back.

THIS UPDATE IS AN OLD BUGFIX THAT WAS NEVER POSTED HERE FOR WHATEVER REASON

There is no new content between updates 0.8.0.0 and 0.8.0.1.
New update 0.8.5.0 comes out on March 31st and it will be the NTR route update since last month was Love route. Next month, so that means April will be Love route and will be the 0.9.0.0 update.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay seems like people are confused and dont know how to read so ill break it down for the people in the back.

THIS UPDATE IS AN OLD BUGFIX THAT WAS NEVER POSTED HERE FOR WHATEVER REASON

There is no new content between updates 0.8.0.0 and 0.8.0.1.
New update 0.8.5.0 comes out on March 31st and it will be the NTR route update since last month was Love route. Next month, so that means April will be Love route and will be the 0.9.0.0 update.
Ok so another two months of waiting before playing, after it has been awhile since saw that Mom and Sis last. So be it. :p Thanks for the information.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
how is no one say about this thing?? just the two of us?? i tried lots of things like delete the saves, begin from the beginning, reload the game, skip the dialogue, non-skip the dialogue, nothing just chance! are we alone in this universe
Are you sure you are not playing an NTR path?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
yeah man sure, played it with the walkthrough.
Then it is weird, me I did not play latest few updates since NTR most of time is kind of boring to me, but on the non NTR path you could fully miss NTR. Maybe that was what the bugfix was for? Else I guess might be wise to send a save with pm to the devs here or on Patreon.

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
I am stuck on the scene in the club bathroom with the sister, text was working up to
I had the same thing happen to me and was going to reply the same thing but found a fix. I saved the game as she is slapping herself in the face. I then quit the game to desktop and reloaded the save with her slapping herself and the scene then continued. Hope it helps you as well :)

blindleader

Mar 17, 2018
I am stuck on the scene in the club bathroom with the sister, text was working up to

I had the same thing happen to me and was going to reply the same thing but found a fix. I saved the game as she is slapping herself in the face. I then quit the game to desktop and reloaded the save with her slapping herself and the scene then continued. Hope it helps you as well :)
thanks for the reply, already did this too, several times in fact :D

if anyone has a save file that just the end of the club scene i would be really appreciate

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ok so TWO NTR routes in a row? changelog is for version 7.5 which states NTR path. Now we are on 8.0. Changelog does not reflect this. I would assume this update to be love path.
The changelog wasnt updated for the last release in February. February was love route, March is NTR, April will be Love etc.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok so TWO NTR routes in a row? changelog is for version 7.5 which states NTR path. Now we are on 8.0. Changelog does not reflect this. I would assume this update to be love path.
The changelog wasnt updated for the last release in February. February was love route, March is NTR, April will be Love etc.
February's update was v0.8.0 including bug fix v0.8.0.1 (GF-Love-Path). March update aka v0.8.5 (NTR-path) will be out soon.

blindleader

Mar 17, 2018
Lowering the graphics quality seemed to work for me.
i tried windowed mode before post the issue. after i read your reply i tried lowering quality, lowering resolution. nothing changed :( still stuck on dick slapping. i never seen this much dick slapping until this day.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes