SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
According to the Changelog, update 7 is with Kelly Love content. But, as some have already noted, i just get to the end of update 6 with the fairy showing up, then nothing more. I have tried both going with Mom and Sis on the vacation and also going with Kelly and Aurora, still the same end.

My bad my dude my bad, it is sometimes a little confusing with the updates tho :unsure:

Reactions: MikieB

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
So no Update for Non NTR path ??
Comon Dev it stays at that demon lady when gets out from Book Non NTR only CH5 :rolleyes:
Hope next update Satisfy non NTR pathers :)(y)

Reactions: EJW

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Comon Dev it stays at that demon lady when gets out from Book Non NTR only CH5 :rolleyes:
Last update was a measly love one, next one from what I saw on patreon will be NTR again, harem totally ignored.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hey guys,

If you liked the game and would like us keep doing more episodes and games please consider donating! Even if you donate a dollar it makes a difference to us!
This is something that we cannot keep doing for ever if it doesn't pay our costs. It takes time from our day job and families in order to create this for you guys... Keep this in mind!

Thank you,
Jim and Rocco
Hope Non NTR path gets update Harem Path beter (y)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm confused... i dont see any progress on any of the routes in this update
After more than 2 or 3 weeks uploader finally updated OP with the bug fix version for Windows x64. No new content there.
Last update was a measly love one, next one from what I saw on patreon will be NTR again, harem totally ignored.
Yes, next update will be NTR path.
why my save is not loading properly every time i load it starts from the beginning.
Create a new save and try to load it. Maybe a permission issue on your side, since no one else reported a problem with their saves.

Reactions: Blueboy73

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Will you use it to all the women around you? Make them fall in love with you?
Or fail and lose everything?
Play it now and make your choices!
This is writen from game description...
NTR path clearly made MC' a Coward no choices nothing ...I love Milfs Nancy Become Bigest Whore now with no choice to make on her own ??:confused:
At least dont make Nancy NTR'ed

• Angry
Reactions: Kingvlad

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Will you use it to all the women around you? Make them fall in love with you?
Or fail and lose everything?
Play it now and make your choices!
This is writen from game description...
NTR path clearly made MC' a Coward no choices nothing ...I love Milfs Nancy Become Bigest Whore now with no choice to make on her own ??:confused:
At least dont make Nancy NTR'ed
If you don't like NTR content then stick to the Girlfriend-Love-Path or Family-Love-Path.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.8.0.1 Win x64

Compressed v0.8.0.0 Win x32

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
ok i tried to make different save now its loading from different place like when u get the second choice i saved there when i load it starts from when they about to start truth and dare game in jacquzi

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cold_arctus

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
ok i tried to make different save now its loading from different place like when u get the second choice i saved there when i load it starts from when they about to start truth and dare game in jacquzi
Sorry, can't test it because I'm on Linux and there is no updated version for Linux on OP.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes