ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I think the original version 8 should be put back up, this bugfix update seems to have further broken the game :(

blindleader

Mar 17, 2018
I found a solution who works for everybody (i think) for the bug in the club :) Go spellbook_data-->StreamingAssets-->chapter 6-->delete all video about slapped tongue and bj (4 videos) Fixed!!!! ;)

it worked!! kiitos man!! may the dick slap god bless you who reply for this issue. thank you to all!

Reactions: TheMadara

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
hey what's the new content for this version there's no update for the changelog I'm not going to play it if it's another ntr update
Nothing, it's just a bugfix. Although, it actually bugged it in other places, don't dl

przewodo

May 10, 2017
This is something that I really don't get it... How it is possible to be broken that scene if nothing was changed there.

All the videos has the same codec. The only fix that was done was at the end of the chapter that wasn't continuing to the next.

And the code for this is waaaay off that bathroom scene.

Also, we played that scene in 4 different computers and all of them worked fine. We need more data to see what is happening.

Maybe you guys could send me the save game that you are using that makes you stuck on that scene.

Reactions: cold_arctus

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Oh, I forgot to ask which version are you playing that stuck on that place. Our version or the compressed?

If is the compressed, then ask to the guy that has compressed the game...

Reactions: cold_arctus

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
When I choice ntr route, after gangbang at the Japan the game isn't show me any new update. Fairy shows herself out of the book and game gives me an error about -To be continued- How I can reach to new updates, what should I do ?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes