Darkhorze

Sep 8, 2019
Download is stuck at 88℅ not progressing from there....
I tried 3 times but still same problem..
Anyone plz help OR
Anyone plz upload full game...
ANDROID

dudelala

Aug 16, 2018
Whats up with the hosts?
The Win x64 FILESUPLOAD link is slow AF and full or rediects, the RACATY doesn't work (download never initiates, even after suspending all adblocks), the NOPY link doesn't work, FILESFM looks sketchy AF, but my only option as i used up the MEGA free allotment.
just wanted to give a heads up

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Whats up with the hosts?
The Win x64 FILESUPLOAD link is slow AF and full or rediects, the RACATY doesn't work (download never initiates, even after suspending all adblocks), the NOPY link doesn't work, FILESFM looks sketchy AF, but my only option as i used up the MEGA free allotment.
just wanted to give a heads up
Well, if you have a dynamic IP and know how to connect to your modem, then you only need to renew your IP to reset MEGA's free allotment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jim.Satyr

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I see you reported the bj scene in the club.. during the animation the camera moves from frontal to side by further clicking (PC). Possible that you need to click on your screen to progress further. However, in a few days the next update will be available.

Last edited:
Reactions: ltpika

Aristotle 101

Jun 17, 2018
So I downloaded the android version it takes 5-7 mins to load once I press New game after the I can hear the bell ring and the white building but that's it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Fzk

Jun 18, 2019
A voice inside of me says it won't come today. No post was thrown from the patreon.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes