tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
sincerely resquesting for someone to share the game.. or maybe the dev can upload
been waiting for this update for a long time :(
you have to wait as the developers themselves are fixing the bugs. do u want a game that has a lot of bugs and get frustrated by it or do you want a clean game to enjoy fapping with

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, right now only 25$ patrons have access to the release. I doubt NaughtyGames has a lot of high tier supporters, so the chances that one of them will upload it here are pretty slim imo... The ten-dollar patrons will get their hands on the game in like 5 days, maybe then someone will finally upload it. If they won't, then we'll have to wait another week xD
I mean this can take a while, we all should be patient I think
You. I'm voting for you as president

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
sincerely resquesting for someone to share the game.. or maybe the dev can upload
If you pay on Patreon and support the dev you can get the game right now. Its really funny people complaining that something "is taking too long" or "is not what they expected", when they are getting for free on a forum and making zero effort to help the devs.

Celestial07

Apr 1, 2018
If you pay on Patreon and support the dev you can get the game right now. Its really funny people complaining that something "is taking too long" or "is not what they expected", when they are getting for free on a forum and making zero effort to help the devs.
as a matter of fact i did try to pay the dev.. it says the card aint working also the banks are all shut in my country..
i wouldnt be whining if not so sir! :(
COVID-19 struck really bad...

Nov 18, 2019
Oh well if You’ve been waiting for it a long time then we can’t have that, an exception must be made for You. Screw the dev You need to smack your little pewee right NOW

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
as a matter of fact i did try to pay the dev.. it says the card aint working also the banks are all shut in my country..
i wouldnt be whining if not so sir! :(
COVID-19 struck really bad...
That's really unfortunate to read, some places are in a real mess (I would normally ask you to check if it's an international card or to check the card policies, but if the banks there a closed there is nothing to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

I support the game on Patreon but unfortunately I can't pay $25 as the economy on my country SUCKS really hard (dollar is 5x strong than the national currency, no way I can provide 125 bucks for a single creator and not screw my monthly expenses), so we can only wait to play when its available (what on my option is really worth it, we have one build per month and not "once in only god knows when"). Good luck buddy.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
That's really unfortunate to read, some places are in a real mess (I would normally ask you to check if it's an international card or to check the card policies, but if the banks there a closed there is nothing to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

I support the game on Patreon but unfortunately I can't pay $25 as the economy on my country SUCKS really hard (dollar is 5x strong than the national currency, no way I can provide 125 bucks for a single creator and not screw my monthly expenses), so we can only wait to play when its available (what on my option is really worth it, we have one build per month and not "once in only god knows when"). Good luck buddy.
Countries like Russia are forbidden from using Patreon or other American based companies due to US sanctions.

Fzk

Jun 18, 2019
I support the game on Patreon but unfortunately I can't pay $25 as the economy on my country SUCKS really hard
I have the same problem, I cannot enter the patron, but I can pay, but it is 5 times due to the dollar rate. :(

Gattaca1997

Feb 10, 2019
New version, i stuck in the bj bathroom blonde with black guy ifinite loop, do you guys have save after that part? thanks

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes