Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
For those of you who are having problems with the repeating BJ in the bathroom, this is my save file from the 8.00 release.
You can find the save file location at C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\LocalLow\Naughty Games\The Spellbook\FungusSaves . Unrar and replace the existing file with this one. Worked for me.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
If you guys pay attention, we update all characters. The split was a decision that our backers did. We made they decide.

But you have to understand that to make on average 250 images + 20 animation (what we are contently doing at least the last 4 updates) requires too much render time.
I mean absolutely no disrespect as the art here is absolutely outstanding. However, my updates usually have around 500 renders per update and around 30,000 words of new content (my current title is 400,000 words long and right now at over 3000 total renders). I, of course, am only one man, I don't have a team or anything, but you seem to have a very large Patreon, and it seems a lot of fans. Might I only suggest taking that money and investing it into a computer made solely for increasing render time?

Since I am able to produce so much more content than this in shorter amounts of time, I am guessing that might be where you're slowed down. If it helps, I'll be happy to discuss different builds or try and help you find ways of increasing your output via efficiency if it's not directly related to lower-end equipment, as I like this little game. I think you're doing a good job, but the output could definitely be increased.

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
Why is there no change in the change log?
Changelog says "HERE IS THE NTR UPDATE".
If dev's moderate their own page instead of an uploader they put their own content in, sometimes they don't really specify what the new content is by choice or they just forgot.

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
Changelog says "HERE IS THE NTR UPDATE".
If dev's moderate their own page instead of an uploader they put their own content in, sometimes they don't really specify what the new content is by choice or they just forgot.
but what ntr path, gf or fam?
I already played it so I know*fam*

woody

Jan 31, 2017
looks like im stuck in a loop with aria sucking the guys cock in the toilet of the club,the camera keeps coming down them back again for ever,any idea's how to make it jump to next animation

Reactions: badasst82

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I really love this game so far and I definitely appreciate the fact that each route is VERY different. It actually feels like I'm playing 2 maybe 3 games in 1 and each path feels completely different. Yes it means updates for each path take longer over all, but it also means there is more total game content. I think it's a fair trade. I also appreciate the fact that in the Non-NTR routes, the NTR is actually not present at all instead of just happening 'off screen'. I HATE games that claim to have 'optional NTR' and yet you still know the NTR is happening in the story. This is definitely NOT the case with this game. Plus the models are fucking hot. The story is ridiculous but still fun. The only thing that is slightly annoying is that you never know when the sex scenes are actually happening or when they are just in the MC's head. I guess it works for pacing the story more slowly while still being able to show lewd content, but it also kind of cheapens the scenes when they don't actually progress the story or the relationships in the game because they aren't actually happening. Hopefully it won't be like this for much longer and we can actually see more content happening in the 'real' world.

PS: NTR isn't usually my thing, but I do think it is interesting that there are 2 different NTR routes. One with more sharing and one where the MC is just a pathetic beta. It makes the 'sharing' route not be quite so emasculating by comparison. Of course I still vastly prefer the Harem route, but having a choice of how pathetic the MC is in the NTR routes distinguishes this game from most games with NTR

PSS: I really hate Nancy's boss.

The End

Reactions: blademaster89

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Eh, could care less about the older sister. Good quality though. BTW Dev, I am one of few here that do pledge to Patrons if what I see here is worth my money.

The way Patron works, I would never give anyone my money on that site without knowing what I am bankrolling first. Too many developers Patron-scam by putting out little content at a time or no quality at all.

(You're a developer I do support on Patron though.)

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
Any tips on running this on a Mac? There used to be a Mac version but it seems to have been abandoned.. and I've always had difficulties running Unity games made for PC on my Mac.

Any help much appreciated.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Will you use it to all the women around you? Make them fall in love with you?
Or fail and lose everything?
Play it now and make your choices! Dev Title shows that Mc needs them to make fall in love not to let them be Whores ....(n)
MC in NTR doesnt have choice to stop NTR he is useless there ... Focus on love PLEASE ...
At least dotn let his Mother be NTR-ed she is the most sexy Milf in this game

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hope you like it !!!
Will you use it to all the women around you? Make them fall in love with you?
Or fail and lose everything?
Play it now and make your choices!
Dev Title shows that Mc needs them to make fall in love not to let them be Whores
Mc cant do nothing in NTR version to make them fall in Love :(

Jul 13, 2018
You guys don't know how much this makes more difficult for us to work... Just 2 days and its out. Then when the devs put DRM on the games you get mad.
Consider this a marketing tool. I would have never known this game existed otherwise and I did pledge today. You very much deserve it.

This is one of the best made NTR games currently in development and as long as that path exists, you have my pledge.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
looks like im stuck in a loop with aria sucking the guys cock in the toilet of the club,the camera keeps coming down them back again for ever,any idea's how to make it jump to next animation
Same, cant jump to next scene, it seems its bugged

Reactions: woody
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes