przewodo

May 10, 2017
You guys don't know how much this makes more difficult for us to work... Just 2 days and its out. Then when the devs put DRM on the games you get mad.

If every single one that already played or plays our game just had supported us with $0,25 cents, we would be in way better situation now. I know that Patreon doesn't allow less then $1, but it could be $1 every 4 months? Hehe.

I'm not crying here, I'm just saying that this things is bad for us. We right now are doing this for living. I'm being very sincere here and I not complaining. I just trying to explain for some people that don't understand.

I know how hard it is for people to support because the rate of USD. I live in Brazil, and USD is extreme expensive right now. But way before I start doing the game, I always supported when I could at least with $1, even if wasn't every month.

Have a good FAP! :)

Remember that next month is Love Route update!

May 7, 2017
I think a huge issue with this game and maybe why the patreon numbers aren't where the dev would like them to be, is due to half of the content being NTR, and then half of the love updates are dedicated to a girlfriend and your bubbling idiot friends on a camping trip. This leaves very little focus on what I believe to be the popular routes in games and the most supported games (incest and non-ntr). I cannot even remember the last time there was an update for the sister and mom on the love route, a route that was VERY hot.

Feb 5, 2020
Sorry NaughtyGames but you lost me on this update. I stopped supporting you financially when you decided to split each update into Love or NTR. But this NTR update hasn't got a single Nancy lewd scene in it and wasted too much effort on scenes with the green skinned nutcase Milica and the squint eyed sister. I can only regret that the amount of effort it took to do the hotel room scenes which are amazingly good and plentiful was not reserved for Nancy. Oh well, win some, lose some. As for the game getting more patrons had it been without NTR, I don't believe it's a fact. Maybe you should poll your patrons and find out. 5/5 for effort though, misplaced as I think it may be.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Sorry NaughtyGames but you lost me on this update. I stopped supporting you financially when you decided to split each update into Love or NTR. But this NTR update hasn't got a single Nancy lewd scene in it and wasted too much effort on scenes with the green skinned nutcase Milica and the squint eyed sister. I can only regret that the amount of effort it took to do the hotel room scenes which are amazingly good and plentiful was not reserved for Nancy. Oh well, win some, lose some. As for the game getting more patrons had it been without NTR, I don't believe it's a fact. Maybe you should poll your patrons and find out. 5/5 for effort though, misplaced as I think it may be.
If you guys pay attention, we update all characters. The split was a decision that our backers did. We made they decide.

But you have to understand that to make on average 250 images + 20 animation (what we are contently doing at least the last 4 updates) requires too much render time.

Last NTR Update was ent
I think a huge issue with this game and maybe why the patreon numbers aren't where the dev would like them to be, is due to half of the content being NTR, and then half of the love updates are dedicated to a girlfriend and your bubbling idiot friends on a camping trip. This leaves very little focus on what I believe to be the popular routes in games and the most supported games (incest and non-ntr). I cannot even remember the last time there was an update for the sister and mom on the love route, a route that was VERY hot.
Aria and nancy update was on the vocation. We made two updates there. Then we made the update for their friends. also was two updates there.

Sorry guys, but not everyone wants just Nancy or his girlfriend.

We get requests for all characters every single month.

Last love update was his friends.. You don't even need guess who are going to get update this next love update...

Last edited:

Progenitor

Jul 10, 2018
You guys don't know how much this makes more difficult for us to work... Just 2 days and its out. Then when the devs put DRM on the games you get mad.

If every single one that already played or plays our game just had supported us with $0,25 cents, we would be in way better situation now. I know that Patreon doesn't allow less then $1, but it could be $1 every 4 months? Hehe.

I'm not crying here, I'm just saying that this things is bad for us. We right now are doing this for living. I'm being very sincere here and I not complaining. I just trying to explain for some people that don't understand.

I know how hard it is for people to support because the rate of USD. I live in Brazil, and USD is extreme expensive right now. But way before I start doing the game, I always supported when I could at least with $1, even if wasn't every month.

Have a good FAP! :)

Remember that next month is Love Route update!
Not gonna lie, this whole post screams of a lot of crying and complaining.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It was a good update, I can see what the ntr lovers are saying though. I love getting more Aria but her boyfriend does not really witness the cheating so it feels a bit less ntr, just bbc scene. Which I like but I see what that guy was saying, especially since green girl and jerking scene weren't ntr either but I can understand if they are story important for later. Still, very hot update, best cum shots out there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: patrickB

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
For those who want the latest greatest update immediately, be prepared to PAY the developer a premium price for that option.

Spellbook is one of the games I enjoy that I found here on F95. I don’t think it is worth the $25 a month to get the game on the first day of release, but the developer has contribution options as low as ONE dollar, though that means you will have to wait longer for the most current release & that update may come via F95 for example.

I don’t even think that very many people would even know about most of the games/novels out there without sites like F95. You get a chance to try a game for free & the developer gets a chance to make it known to a wider audience. I don’t give support to many games for reasons like months between updates, poor design, being almost impossible to play due without the most current walkthrough, and several other reasons. Some games improved over time & I started donating to them later in their development.

So far I’ve donated to over 40 developers, mostly via Patreon, rarely as high as $10 a month. There are a few I would donate to, but I think they are overpriced, starting at $10 a month or more; amounts such as $1, $3, $5 are I guess a waste of their time.

Anyway, if you enjoy a game, think about donating a few bucks to the developer, for most, something is better than nothing to most developers.

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
Downloaded skipped and deleted, what a waste. No Nancy and this game gets boring predictable and absurd.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes