DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
A voice inside of me says it won't come today. No post was thrown from the patreon.
I know it is very mean of me, but I will have to wait at least another month anyway to see content I like to see. :p On a more sunny note it will be still March in quite a big part of the world for a few more hours, so plenty of time, but I thought next update was for April so likely in a few days..

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Hey guys,

In these dark days and hours we present you a way out of panic and boredom...
The newest update is !

7000+ Words

279 Images

21 Videos

Have FUN! Be safe!

Jim and Rocco ♥
Once again NTR update gets more content when it already has the most content. Why? Do you not remember your shit Love update that had fuck all?

PooNahNahNani

Oct 29, 2019
Well, the new update did nothing for the stuck animation scene -bj with aria. Same exact issue. On PC. User Interface hides and animation sticks in a loop.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well, the new update did nothing for the stuck animation scene -bj with aria. Same exact issue. On PC. User Interface hides and animation sticks in a loop.
there was no issue during the scene - you need to click on the screen then the camera will move.

However v0.8.5 has a few bugs as mentioned on their Discord server.
1585755227770.png

LastAlive

Nov 15, 2018
i think update will come maybe today. Always one day after the early acess. But dont forget to support the game pls

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
If I'm not mistaken, right now only 25$ patrons have access to the release. I doubt NaughtyGames has a lot of high tier supporters, so the chances that one of them will upload it here are pretty slim imo... The ten-dollar patrons will get their hands on the game in like 5 days, maybe then someone will finally upload it. If they won't, then we'll have to wait another week xD
I mean this can take a while, we all should be patient I think

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes