cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
yes is love or ntr paths, I wish this game had a path where you can stay with the mom but still sharing with friends or boss even some x-somes mc, girl and other people
What do people say... Sharing is caring... ;):LOL: But not a fan of her boss.
ut this NTR update hasn't got a
Could you pls. use a spoiler tag or inline spoiler next time. Thank you.
And as always, Mac users get the scraps.
You own fault for buying a Mac. :whistle: However, with a bit of effort you can play the game via Wine using the Windows build or through an Android emulator using the Android build on your Mac.
Same, cant jump to next scene, it seems its bugged
The scene works fine. Click on the screen and the camera will start to move.

badasst82

Apr 30, 2018
looks like im stuck in a loop with aria sucking the guys cock in the toilet of the club,the camera keeps coming down them back again for ever,any idea's how to make it jump to next animation
Yep me to
someone with a save after this stage please?

Reactions: woody
Sep 10, 2018
eh visually impressive game and the animation quality and smoothness was impressive too but I found the lead lady to be strangely ugly.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Well...At first i though i was playing the love route...
We got another Aria bbc scene without the MC involved. I liked how she cought him humping the air and the whole humiliation afterwords.
Found it wierd that the sister didn't brought back the black guy back home and fucked him while making noise next to the MC's room. It would have been more humiliating for him when the sister busts his balls for being loud, only for her to have loud sex the same day with a black guy.
Was hoping for more girlfriend content.

Reactions: patrickB

woody

Jan 31, 2017
anyone got a console command to end the never ending blowjob animation in the clubs toilets,looks like im not the only one with the same peoblem

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
I really like this game, can't wait for more content, keep it up (y)

Reactions: tuShua

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
If you guys pay attention, we update all characters. The split was a decision that our backers did. We made they decide.

But you have to understand that to make on average 250 images + 20 animation (what we are contently doing at least the last 4 updates) requires too much render time.

Last NTR Update was ent

Sister and Mother update was on the vocation. We made two updates there. Then we made the update for their friends. also was two updates there.

Sorry guys, but not everyone wants just Nancy or his girlfriend.

We get requests for all characters every single month.

Last love update was his friends.. You don't even need guess who are going to get update this next love update...
Just leave them be, and don't bother with them. There are people who haven't experienced working on rendering softwares and the like. You guys are just stressing yourselves out on people like those. It's the same as those people who complain about little content when they want monthly updates when they don't even know how long it takes to finish just one render to perfection simply because they themselves never even tried it. There's nothing we can do about people like those. They exist. But there are also fans who know the struggle and how it works. Just keep working you guys, we will be here to support you especially in this time of global pandemic. If you need to rest, then get some rest. Don't be stressed just because people who have no idea how rendering and making art, work, are telling you guys they want this and that. You guys are creators, it's your game, not theirs. You know what's best for it. If you people dont take time to rest, your immune sytem will go down and that's when you're vulnerable to the virus. Stay safe, everyone

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
There's nothing we can do about people like those. They exist.
That's why I didn't publish "Candy's Legacy" (After comments are received: Crucial Investigation) is for patrons only and it's fine (y)

Reactions: tuShua
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes