KingWalker

Nov 26, 2019
I downloaded the latest update and the game still says "To Be Continued" at the end of the pior update. Anyone knows how do i solve this?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The bug that freezes the game is because some people have choose at the end of CH5 to make Nancy get fired. We didn't made any update for that route and we found a bug that it mades the game continue after that. This leads to this situation.

You must go back on CH5 and choose WAIT or WATCH. We fixed the other option, but who already played that has this bug.
Good to know, fix coming in the future? Branching narratives are hard as some have said, but I hope you keep going. It seemed like at the beginning the friends were important but now they seem locked into Kelly's storylines only, Mom has been in the "fat boss" genre only and Sister is interracial only, which seems very limited and similar to other games. I understand that people often ask different authors for the same scenarios again and again but it makes all games feel too much the same.

Customers are important, so they should get some stuff but also be true to the way the game was at the beginning. That's how you got so many fans and donations in the first place, offering new stuff we hadn't seen before. :) I also hope Kelly has more options for girl-on-girl besides the glasses friend, she looked hot with Mom and Sister when she was introduced. So I'm hoping the early stuff that you guys worked hard to set up gets to play out.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
That's why I didn't publish "Candy's Legacy" (After comments are received: Crucial Investigation) is for patrons only and it's fine (y)
Criticisms are okay. They are just critiques. The final decision will always be on you and up to you :giggle:

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
the milica tail job scene was hot, i like it when devs embrace the monsterous aspect of monster girls

i really hope she is a route cause im really not into the girlfriend or "landlady"

joker6263

Nov 14, 2018
so, i'm stuck on a animation loop in chapter 6 in the restroom scene.....not sure what to do....
Someone said it earlier and it worked for me. right before the scene, make sure you are only clicking one time per text box. when the animation starts if you even just double click it seems to bug out.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Someone said it earlier and it worked for me. right before the scene, make sure you are only clicking one time per text box. when the animation starts if you even just double click it seems to bug out.
Can't reproduce the issue. During the club scene I fast skip through the dialogues and through the bj animation without a problem.

My laptop's hardware is from 2015 with an on-board Intel HD 4600. Nothing fancy. However, I have 16 GB of RAM ... may it be possible that you guys run out of RAM storage during the scene? :unsure:

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
There is no ntr in 8.5 version. Since when does masturbation and fucking succubus's ass count as ntr? In addition, story writing is so bad. The main character is an imbecile with a single digit iq. In this game, there is nothing really good except rendering quality. :rolleyes:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There is no ntr in 8.5 version. Since when does masturbation and fucking succubus's ass count as ntr? In addition, story writing is so bad. The main character is an imbecile with a single digit iq. In this game, there is nothing really good except rendering quality. :rolleyes:
Devs are not English native speakers, so don't blame them for their writing.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes