cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
are you playing with the latest or old version? Because the previous version of this didn't have that bug and seemed to do just fine regarding that scene. I just tested it last night. But yeah for the new version it had to things that played out. the dude that gave an advice worked one time and when i tried it again with the same process, the loop played again. so i think that's what the other guy meant when he said it wasn't working for him
Can you try the scene again with re-encoded videos for the "bugged" scene. It would be very helpful.
Diablos: Do me a favor and replace the attach animations with the one in Streaming Assets/Chapter 6 folder and repeat the club scene.

0975_video_P1.webm
0975_video_P2.webm
0975_video_P3.webm
0975_video_P4.webm

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Ok guys, I found another bug in the logic of the switching the videos that are causing this. And it causes because the first video of this scene is 10 seconds. On the others it does not happen because the loop is only 1 second and is too short to happen, but if would be possible to go too fast, it would happen too.

So, right now, until I work on the fix, this specific scene you must wait between 20~30 seconds before go to the part where she starts the BJ. This will make it work.

Till I release the fix, this is what can be done!

Reactions: Jeancul

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
YES! this is so hot! man! def much hotter than the love route.
make the little prick suffer more. make her book spirit/demon, get fucked by another dude or something and steal the power from him. (that would be the most cruel thing in the world lol.
jokes aside, this is amazing the way its turning out. animations are great too. i hope we can see the defloration of the girlfriend in the next update, of course not by him but by his friend or someone else. hey what about the ugly dudes?

NTR is nothing without ugly bastards, add some in, so they can fuck some of the bitches, what about homeless dirty dicks. lol, nothing hotter than cute girls getting fucked by dirty ugly dudes while the good boy gets cucked. aahahahhaha

anyways just some suggestions, i know they are sick, but hey! its a game. besides NTR gets better the wilder it gets.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
The game seems pretty great but its a nightmare to keep multiple saves with different paths.
It would be so great if there were multiple pages & or a way to name save files (which is why i & most people prefer Renpy).
I messed up my saves a few times by mistake or could not tell which 1 was which path based on the screen & had to replay over a few times. Now its a huge headache.
I implore the dev to PLEASE find a way to do that. I'm positive many people will love it & it will definitely make it easier to play & enjoy the game!

przewodo

May 10, 2017
The game seems pretty great but its a nightmare to keep multiple saves with different paths.
It would be so great if there were multiple pages & or a way to name save files (which is why i & most people prefer Renpy).
I messed up my saves a few times by mistake or could not tell which 1 was which path based on the screen & had to replay over a few times. Now its a huge headache.
I implore the dev to PLEASE find a way to do that. I'm positive many people will love it & it will definitely make it easier to play & enjoy the game!
Noted! This is not a limitation of the engine. It is something that we just didn't added to the savegames.

Also, as I said before, we are planing to add a scene gallery, so you can replay any scene that was previously watched. :)

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Noted! This is not a limitation of the engine. It is something that we just didn't added to the savegames.

Also, as I said before, we are planing to add a scene gallery, so you can replay any scene that was previously watched. :)
Having a scene gallery will definitely be a great welcome addition. I think most if not all games should have a scene gallery.
Thank you for replying good sir & please do consider adding a better save system.
Ideally with multiple pages with a few save slots on each so we can tell different paths apart.
Sorry if it sounds like i'm whining here but i only say it as i really do enjoy the game & want to experience all paths properly.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Need Help with this too, can not skip or anything, re-loading does not work.

Can anyone share saves after this scene please ? thank you in advance.
Since the bug fixed version (v0.8.5.3) isn't available here, you can delete below files from you Streaming Assets/Chapter 6 folder to continue the scene.
0975_video_P1.webm
0975_video_P2.webm
0975_video_P3.webm
0975_video_P4.webm

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes