Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
I wasn't the biggest fan of the last update I prefer the side characters to be the ones having sex well the MC suffers. I mean the sexual content ending up being in line with ntr but I would have preferred to see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone here thinks that idiot with the mohawk is annoying as fuck if i had a friend like that i would definitely fuck up his face.
If you do not like that content, do not play those routes, devs make 4 routes. Now since this was a NTR game and story from start we can only be happy devs decided also to develop two routes without it where after opening bits it is fully avoidable without trouble for those that are not fans of the genre. Personally I dropped the game after those cops entered the game and was pleasantly surprised by what they added after.

Phanex

k. - cas
Mar 16, 2020
If you do not like that content, do not play those routes, devs make 4 routes. Now since this was a NTR game and story from start we can only be happy devs decided also to develop two routes without it where after opening bits it is fully avoidable without trouble for those that are not fans of the genre. Personally I dropped the game after those cops entered the game and was pleasantly surprised by what they added after.
He Is Still Annoying tho even in the none ntr route

3.40 star(s) 113 Votes