cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
2x NTR update? Come on man (n):confused:
Game got out of his title its now NTR game focused ..Mc cant do anything like he should ...On title he needs to make them love him ON NTR he is 0 (n)
Im not a NTR player but i know others are. I personally do not care, all i know is that it has Non NTR and why I asked. Just seems there have been many NTR updates since last Non NTR update is all.

For me i found it to be Non NTR if you play that route honestly.
damn... you guys still haven't figure out how version numbers for this game work. :FacePalm:

The fourth digit indicates how many bug fixes have been released since last content update. The third digit indicates current/latest content update. Last content update was v0.8.5.0 (NTR path). Since then 3 bug fixes have been released. Makes v0.8.5.3 the latest available game version since last NTR path.

Next content update is going to be released end of this or next month increasing the version number from v0.8.5.3 to v0.9.0 (Love route).

Hopefully this helps you to keep track on the content update.

Last edited:

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Remember this game has 4 paths, 2 different NTR paths and 2 different non-NTR paths. So be careful what save you use and update to which path you play. Not every NTR update is about the family and not every love update about the girlfriend. :p
Ntr and none ntr is ok, two different route. Ntr route in the ntr come on man . Can we start playing matrushka

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Jesus why in every game thread which have ntr all of you snowflake ntr haters need to spam with useless and stupid comments!

Game has options, and that is the best thing in this game, for both path so everyone can play and enjoy in content which they like so please shut the fuck up and wait for love update if you do not like ntr path and vice versa.

If you cannot wait with jerking off till your favorite route update comes out then you have some serious issues.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is Netorare avoidable??
Yes, there are some indicationss in early chapters that you can avoid using your brains, after that there are 4 separate paths. 2 NTR ones and one love with family and one with GF. In last two there is no NTR at all. Just be aware each successive monthly update (not counting bugfixes) is focused on one path, so check what update you download and play and keep your saves for right paths separate.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Yes, there are some indicationss in early chapters that you can avoid using your brains, after that there are 4 separate paths. 2 NTR ones and one love with family and one with GF. In last two there is no NTR at all. Just be aware each successive monthly update (not counting bugfixes) is focused on one path, so check what update you download and play and keep your saves for right paths separate.
Any harem option??

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Is Netorare avoidable??
What would be great, would be if we could avoid people constantly asking this question in every single thread.
Try reading the op, it tells you everything you need to know.

Hello guys,
"The Spellbook", is an adult visual novel with choices that influence game play. It is slightly different from the most games you probably played, it is fast paced, with lot's of action and humor.
NTR is avoidable and you can permanently lock your self into the love/harem route after Chapter 3 until then you have to make your choices and "save" Nancy.
Thank you for playing.

przewodo

May 10, 2017
It would be incredible fun if there was setting on this thread to replace the message when someone is asking if NTR is avoidable by "I'm too lazy to read the forum". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And same thing for if it was a bug fix or update!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Any harem option??
No, there is no harem.

There are branching options. One is love with the girlfriend, one is family but even the family one has you pick between mother or sister.

There is no way to get them together.

There is an option in the girlfriend path to let her friend watch which looks like it might slowly let her join in or let her friend bang one of his friends.

The closest to a harem is maybe a 3way with the girlfriend and her friend but even then it may only be a few scenes.

The other options are NTR ones.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes