cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Not saying this is your fault but it should be explicitly stated in the OP that this is a bug fix. Labeling it as an "UPDATE" gives people the impression there is new content.
Blame the Mod who updated OP.

Spellbook isn't the only thread were Mods messed up changelog and give the dev a hart time.

Reactions: Jim.Satyr

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not saying this is your fault but it should be explicitly stated in the OP that this is a bug fix. Labeling it as an "UPDATE" gives people the impression there is new content.
It would be hard/impossible for it to be my fault .... I don't control the thread.

A

articuno0123

What about mac os catalina 10.15.3 update? Doesn't work as of now.. Last few updates don't work on mac

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The mac version is working fine. Make sure you have a proper file extractor.
The MC storyline in the NTR plot sometimes doesnt make sense. You have magic and cast it in the girls, but dont have sex with them. What logic is that? Maybe NTR is just not my tea but the author attempt to make the MC a loser is going overboard. It really pull you out of the immersion of playing a H game

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
Still get white screen during animations on android (first animation CH.3 with Nancy boss)
I'm using Samsung Galaxy S10+.
I even tried to allow storage permission but doesn't work.
If someone has some advices, I'll be glad

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
What about mac os Catalina 10.15.3 update? It doesn't work as of now. Last few updates don't work on mac
Well, you might need to work the app, ever since the macOS update to Catalina it went 64 bits, so try this , second once bat is open choose the spellbook app, then make sure privilege and unlock are checked, apply, once that done close Batcmod, right-click on the app, first, you will get delete or cancel do cancel, then a second time a new dialogue box choose open, and sometimes it takes a third time right-click one last time, and open should work fine.

Reactions: articuno0123

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Still get white screen during animations on android (first animation CH.3 with Nancy boss)
The same goes for me on Note 10+

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Same for me on s9, once you do the full download the start load screen has no people in the pic just the background and white in the middle, that's when I know it's the same and sigh lol.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Same for me on s9, once you do the full download the start load screen has no people in the pic just the background and white in the middle, that's when I know it's the same and sigh lol.
After you installed the game you need to wait until the game downloaded all game resources (images, videos) from the game server.

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
After you installed the game you need to wait until the game downloaded all game resources (images, videos) from the game server.
Ok thank you for your reply.
But how do we know when the download is finish ?
One time I tried to wait during white screen but nothing happens.
So we need to wait in main menu ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ok thank you for your reply.
But how do we know when the download is finish ?
One time I tried to wait during white screen but nothing happens.
So we need to wait in main menu ?
no idea I'm not an Android user.. Dev mentioned it once or twice.. Hence, make sure you have an active internet connection and all permissions (??).

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
What version? I'm at 0.8.5.2 and animation works fine, went back to check it myself unless I looked at the wrong scene. so idk if the current ver is bugged
Can you tell me the total size after downloading everything please?
Just to compare

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes