acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
No, there is no harem.

There are branching options. One is love with the girlfriend, one is family but even the family one has you pick between mother or sister.

There is no way to get them together.

There is an option in the girlfriend path to let her friend watch which looks like it might slowly let her join in or let her friend bang one of his friends.

The closest to a harem is maybe a 3way with the girlfriend and her friend but even then it may only be a few scenes.

The other options are NTR ones.
Hmm. Last love update I had a three way with the mom and sis. Think we might have mini harems at least.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
for fucks sake.. i havent been playing this for a few updates because everytime they say its gonna be an NTR update and the next one wont..

And every update i come here and its labbled as "NTR UPDATE"... wtf?

Xfw

Nov 30, 2019
Bug: I get stuck in the new ntr update when u enter your apartment and there is aria. anyone?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
for fucks sake.. i havent been playing this for a few updates because everytime they say its gonna be an NTR update and the next one wont..

And every update i come here and its labbled as "NTR UPDATE"... wtf?
You realize that a "bug fix" 'update' isn't really a new update, right?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I just played through this update and I didn't get anything different from the last update. Where did I go wrong? :(

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Does the animations work on android with this update? Iv had white screens from the last few so just checking before downloading.

cum lover

Dec 22, 2018
every time i press start i get black and change the names i get black screen and game is frozen anyone know how to fix it ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
no nancy update?
Nancy Love update will be 0.9. Everything with 8.5 will be just an update for bugfixes of last NTR update from 31 March. After that everything with 9.0 will be bugfixes to that love release and 9.5 will likely be the next NTR update at end of May.

Reactions: Jim.Satyr
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes