cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Mine is most likely bigger due to the fact that I made an abundance amount of saves but overall it's pretty big idk if it's just me though
I left my game opened for about 30 minutes and nothing else downloaded plus i'm stuck where the mc starts to have sex with Milica, everything goes blank and nothing else happens

Edit: had to delete webm files to progress

Last edited:

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
I left my game opened for about 30 minutes and nothing else downloaded plus i'm stuck where the mc starts to have sex with Milica, everything goes blank and nothing else happens

Edit: had to delete webm files to progress
If you delete the picture files does that fuck up the game

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man that NTR path was like super fast. It's like why was it put there in the first place if it was going to be that fast? Also that script. Do all game developers have a proofreading problem or something?
If you want I can fix it, just let me know where the script is before the next version.

D

Deleted member 447379

it says spellbook can't be opened after unzipping on macOS.is there a solution guys?

A

articuno0123

Well, you might need to work the app, ever since the macOS update to Catalina it went 64 bits, so try this , second once bat is open choose the spellbook app, then make sure privilege and unlock are checked, apply, once that done close Batcmod, right-click on the app, first, you will get delete or cancel do cancel, then a second time a new dialogue box choose open, and sometimes it takes a third time right-click one last time, and open should work fine.
Thanks i will try this :)

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
Ok so to be back at android matter, I look deeper into game files and all the webm. (Animation) are in the file filter by chapter with all images.
I also found the main menu background wich is not appear in my case when I'm in the main menu so it's not a problème of internet data but something else as I have all the animations in the game file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
I downloaded BAT then chose Spellbook then checked privilege and unlock but I am getting
"The application “The Spellbook 0.8.5.3 MacOS” can’t be opened." message
Yes, so you do cancel and double click a second time to open and now do open, and it won't so third time right click and open it will open.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018

I added the other walkthrough as well.
Walkthroughs not updated anymore Plutonian ?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes