Charamiwao

Apr 27, 2017
The last NTR update was kind of disappointing. The only NTR content really was with the sister but the MC is barely involved with her so it's not as fun. You have a scene with the fairy and one with the GF's friend but both of those are pretty generic and don't really go for anything ntr. In fact the fairy and the friend scene don't change depending on whether you like ntr or not in the game, pretty disappointing.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
The last NTR update was kind of disappointing. The only NTR content really was with the sister but the MC is barely involved with her so it's not as fun. You have a scene with the fairy and one with the GF's friend but both of those are pretty generic and don't really go for anything ntr. In fact the fairy and the friend scene don't change depending on whether you like ntr or not in the game, pretty disappointing.
I think there are two of them. The green and the pinkish one. For some reason when I loaded a save from NTR route ( i have diff saves for NTR and Love route) there was a bug/glitch where it showed me a scene of a pink fairy/demon instead of the green one

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Hii lady's

İm following the ntr route but this update dont show anything game finished after the tiny creature talking.
And MC said im not going to party....Did i missed something... İ dont think so.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Bugfix patch from v0.8.5.2 to v0.8.5.3 (Win x64) 9Mb
Compressed v0.8.5.3 (Win x32) 607Mb
Compressed (from my previous post and it seems not really need bugfix but I advice to use it anyway) v0.8.5.2 (Win x64) 614Mb

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
seems like yall are getting cucked along with the NTR fans
Remember this game has 4 paths, 2 different NTR paths and 2 different non-NTR paths. So be careful what save you use and update to which path you play. Not every NTR update is about the family and not every love update about the girlfriend. :p

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Im not a NTR player but i know others are. I personally do not care, all i know is that it has Non NTR and why I asked. Just seems there have been many NTR updates since last Non NTR update is all.

For me i found it to be Non NTR if you play that route honestly.

Game got out of his title its now NTR game focused ..Mc cant do anything like he should ...On title he needs to make them love him ON NTR he is 0 (n)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes