ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
So I see a "female protagonist" tag but no "lesbian" tag so i'm just wondering if the female protag is just a new thing and doesn't have any lesbian content yet or if this game just wont have any?
Mother and sister can fuck, but the "protag" tag is a total mislead. There might be a single isolated choice here or there but the story is always from the perspective of the males as far as I remember. People get really hung up on technicalities with the tags because it makes them feel smart or something. but they totally miss the point of the tags being descriptors of the game overall. By labeling every isolated technicality, they just mislead and confuse people about what they are in for. I don't blame the mods, people will bitch and whine for pages upon pages here until they get the tag they want put on the thread. It's horseshit.

I assume you are looking for lesbian content, yes? We do have every indication more lesbian content is coming, the girls are hanging out naked already.

Last edited:

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
You must wait for the Android download all its content.

Some users must give write permission on storage device for it to work.
Still i allow the permission manually and clear data and download the content before it play i lt still white screen

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
My last play save was fuking sis on the beach at night in the previous version. Seem in this update, there still no continuation on that path, am I correct ?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
There's a sixth chapter in the walkthrough but the game stopped for me, just after that weird fairy show up in the middle of the night. I have the 0.8 version, why can't I get to what is written in the walkthrough ?

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Think from now on I'll be waiting a week+ to download future updates. It's been ages since there was an update that moved my chosen path forward. Real buzzkill to download and then find out that there isn't any new content.

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Think from now on I'll be waiting a week+ to download future updates. It's been ages since there was an update that moved my chosen path forward. Real buzzkill to download and then find out that there isn't any new content.
just keep diffent saves and play both paths. that way you get to see all the content each update

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Still i allow the permission manually and clear data and download the content before it play i lt still white screen
For some reason, your device aren't allowing to download the content from the web. I just tested it in a friend's device and it's working...

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
I really don't know why but game always stopped me end of the chapter 5. I downloaded 2 times from zero from different links and clear my saves documents on my pc every time but still I can't reach to chapter 6

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
What exactly is the 'transformation' in this game, someone asked awhile back but that answer wasn't clear. MC modifies his own body? MC modifies the women's bodies? Transformation being used synonymous for mental corruption?

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
hi guys. Same problem of the other guys. The game stopped right after the scene with the fairy in chapter 5. Any solution? Thanks

3.40 star(s) 114 Votes