Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
on the ntr route mc girlfriend seem to behave totally irratic compaired to the non ntr route ?? anychance their will be more sex scenes with mc and his girlfriend in the non ntr route the last couple of updates she just vanished.
She was in the non ntr route last update.

Yeah. It's more of a corruption route, than a love one. Especially the scenes with the MC's friends, don't have a place in a love route. There isn't any love involved in any of this, it's just the women turning into cockhungry exhibitionists. I think they just made that path to get more supporters and they aren't giving much thought to it. Anyway, it doesn't really matter. It's mislabelled, but it is what it is.
No idea what you've been playing but they aren't quite cock hungry on the "love" route. The only one getting any is the MC and the girlfriend still hasn't put out yet.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
No idea what you've been playing but they aren't quite cock hungry on the "love" route. The only one getting any is the MC and the girlfriend still hasn't put out yet.
I mean that there isn't any "love" involved, they just turn into sluts. The "landlady" showing of her tits to dumb and dumber and sucking the MC's cock in front of them is more cock-hungry than something you'd see on a love route. Hungry for just the MC's cock, but still cock-hungry.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, the story of the game is they are under a spell to be cock hungry, only difference in the routes is the MC is better at focusing them on himself in one.

Reactions: eddie987

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I use windows 10 64x when i open the game it crashes right away
The game creates a crash log for that. The exact location of the crash logs you can find in your player_log file which is stored in AppData (a hidden folder).

Upload the player_log file in here. Then you can look for the crash logs.

kilop0505

Oct 14, 2018
The game creates a crash log for that. The exact location of the crash logs you can find in your player_log file which is stored in AppData (a hidden folder).

i cant find the file

kilop0505

Oct 14, 2018

The game wouldnt even show nothing no error just doesnt start

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hey, the same is happening for me. The crash report is attached
Thanks!
The game crash due to: nvwgf2umx.dll
The Spellbook by Naughty Games [version: Unity 2019.2.3f1_8e55c27a4621]

nvwgf2umx.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
in module nvwgf2umx.dll at 0033:0292df61.
Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce 820M (ID=0x1140)
Vendor:
VRAM: 1996 MB
Driver: 10.18.13.5362
Your drivers are from 2015! :LOL: You better update them from here:

Reactions: kilop0505

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
bro maybe the problem is that i dont have the files of the game idk why
The player_log file is here (AppData is a hidden folder, you need to make it visible):
"\AppData\LocalLow\Naughty Games\The Spellbook\Player.log"
Crash log is here:
"/AppData/Local/Temp/Naughty Games/The Spellbook/Crashes"

Gxzero

Aug 8, 2016
I'll be frank. I tried this game not expecting much. My opinion is.

Best animations I have even seen so far in any game.
Excellent renders. Up there to 5 easily compared to every game using 3D.
Excellent sex scenes. Good pace, not too short, not too long. Nice variety.
Really bad development/corruption on Nancy. Totally unrealistic and fast. Having vaginal/anal sex but she should have been like a toilet towards the end of the game.
Good development/corruption on MC girlfriend. I am hooked on how she is going to lose her virginity and the corruption afterwards.
Bad story. I don't like it at all. The whole fantasy aspect with the book feels unnatural, unneeded and very poorly executed.
Really bad eroticism. Actually almost non-existence. We are just jumping from scene to scene.

Good game. In his next work, my suggestion to the Dev is that he should hire/work with a writer and he will probably get support from 10 to 20 times more patrons.

Reactions: Draakaap23

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
Guy's i tried download nopy and it says unity player is missing or something cant be found... im using 7 zip which i just downloaded because winrar is so slowww and doesnt work either most of the time.... why is everything so slow

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes