lachachaj

Oct 3, 2017
Wtf ?... 100 mb for android and at the start game download 20 min... ????.... Dead game for me... Never again.....:/

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Old Saves doesn´t work with the latest Update ? I load my last save and after kissing the game says: To be continued...

Reactions: UraN82

alucardhell

Feb 8, 2018
bug probleme
Switching to resolution 1280x720 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1280x720 fs=0 hz=0)

Reactions: hashare

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
great gone to girlfriend rou then learn she got a sexy perv friend but one problem Michael fall for her even if i want a three-way i will not stop him she is a good friend if it david then i will stop him but that because him try to get what my in ch1 i wonder if there will be chose to help Michael get her

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This was another satisfying update. The hottest sex secene was the second one, although, I think devs wanted to make the third one the hottest and more nasty than any other scenes before on NTR path, but I think they did no succeed. However, it is just a matter of opinion. Animations are one of the best, really good jop guys.

Reactions: alucardhell

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great game loved it NTR of Give me the Bitches message made me feel like in HEAVEN
Good Job Dev Continue Please until you FINALISE IT pls
Pregnancy tag sleep sex creampie white ... :) With become gold

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I love this game but the Mom plot kinda got lame, micro dick dudes get Mom? Seems like she gets nothing out of it, too. Not kink shaming but the original plot was the friends and Mom were the ntr storyline, got dropped for the fat ugly boss that's in every fucking game. No sharing options either, miss those.

Also kinda defeats the point of cucking when the MC's glasses friend has gotten cucked a million times worse, lol. MC at least gets hot videos to jerk to, glasses guy gets fucked over in the love path, too. I guess it's kinda funny if he's the Yamcha of the game, but dev doesn't seem to be doing it on purpose.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018

*this is just the apk, all content will be downloaded from ota

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes