fata001

Jun 20, 2019
Sooo, I visited the site to check on the latest content and found a few pics that are not from this version. For example there are two pictures of Kelly and a friend, which has not been introduced to the game yet. I also saw that there might be a mini game, that is not as short as the previous ones coming up, and there is a picture of that too.

Here is the link:

Maybe someone can help me understand what those images are all about. Is that coming up next? already out for patreons? Are all the images part of the upcoming mini game?

Any info will be much appreciated, since I dont really understand the announcements. They also say on the site that there will be a monthly update and that it will be specifically for one of the routes, so they wont be working on NTR and Main Character route at the same time.

Plutonian

Jun 14, 2017

Merry Christmas guys,
I hope you guys have a wonderful time with your family and loved ones! Relax from daily life your worries and your stress. It is important for all of us to take a few days off now and then!
We will release next update on 30-31 of December! The Update will be on Kelly's love route where we will introduce a friend of hers as well so we can have 1 more girl to take care of!
P.M. (This is a little image santa dropped! I thought I could share it with you! {It is a 4k wallpaper you guys can download and zoom!})
Stay with us for more,
Jim and Rocco
Merry Christmas guys,
I hope you guys have a wonderful time with your family and loved ones! Relax from daily life your worries and your stress. It is important for all of us to take a few days off now and then!
We will release next update on 30-31 of December! The Update will be on Kelly's love route where we will introduce a friend of hers as well so we can have 1 more girl to take care of!
P.M. (This is a little image santa dropped! I thought I could share it with you! {It is a 4k wallpaper you guys can download and zoom!})
Stay with us for more,
Jim and Rocco

I made the picture a little smaller so I could upload the image.

D

Deleted member 1043845

In following the walkthough love path, the game finished when the MC wake up on the couch :( Did i miss something ?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes