EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
b1.png

Overview:
The year is 2024. After a global pandemic, which has killed around 20% of the male population, riots started happening in every big city around the world, including yours. You decide to escape to a family house near the beach and far away from the city. Your goal is to survive, and to establish a sustainable way of life. Explore the area around your new home. Attractive women and a mystery await you.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-13
Developer: Dannot Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Could you please give me feedback? It's important to improve the game

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extras:

beach_evening.jpg house sis.jpg ariana_step18_02.jpg lacy_step12.jpg alina_meet14.jpg ui_spin.JPG aidra_step2_01.jpg jil_step3_00.jpg vinascreen.JPG well.JPG vanna_step2_00.jpg event36_00.jpg aa_step1_01.jpg chlore_vina.jpg kenzie_road.jpg athena_step6_05.jpg kyler_step9_03.jpg haley_step3_02.jpg expe.JPG gal.JPG gal_rep.JPG lake.JPG aij.JPG me.JPG vk.JPG

Last edited:

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
So the game have a survival feature like searching food, keep your health high and choices than might have consequences?
Yes, you need to farm your food (If you're below 0, it's game over.). You can also fish, repair some areas to access new scenes.
I plan to add water management around v0.3 or v0.4 (The v0.2 is pretty advanced already). I want to add energy/fuel management around v0.4/v0.5.
That's why the "management" tag is still in "Planned". I will move it when I think it's acceptable.

I don't plan to add health management.
About choices, I want choices around v0.5 --> I don't want to create differents paths too soon in the story.
I want to be sure I can provide each path with content. I'm not a fan of games with X paths, but only 1 or 2 with content.

Thx for noticing the patreon language, I fixed it ;)

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
can somebody explain to me step 5/6 in the walkthrough? What increases vina clothes level?
In the walkthrough, you have a section "Clothes" in Vina. Follow these steps to continue the main event. I'm aware the walkthrough is not 100% clear for Vina, I started with her, I need to clean this

game breaks on day 30
Can you send me the fail ? At the end of first month, you have a special event with Vina if you match the conditions

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes