KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
I have managed to do pretty much everything in the walkthrough, I am just confused on the whole "Throat Level" of Kenzie, anyone can help me ?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Are you sure it is not because you are below the required food level ? Happened to me several times.
Is there a food level above 0? I've been stockpiling quite a bit of food thanks to the farm and fishing, but if there are soft requirements on events that are higher than not starving then I might have been hung up on them too.

guyguyguy3

May 25, 2020
In the walkthrough, you have a section "Clothes" in Vina. Follow these steps to continue the main event. I'm aware the walkthrough is not 100% clear for Vina, I started with her, I need to clean this

Can you send me the fail ? At the end of first month, you have a special event with Vina if you match the conditions
It was from food in the negative.

pommpomm

May 16, 2020
great game, there is just a problem in the spinney main bedroom, the game crash each time you go in this room in the morning

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
Is there a food level above 0? I've been stockpiling quite a bit of food thanks to the farm and fishing, but if there are soft requirements on events that are higher than not starving then I might have been hung up on them too.
Yeah totally, you can go above 0 of course, gardening helps the best when it comes to food I think. Going after like -6 food at the end of a day gets you a game over the next morning.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
It's a very poorly done game with several faults.
I submitted a review about it but feel it was to early and a bit too harsh, so
have tried to contact a moderator to delete it. Best of luck to the dev and
my apologies for reviewing it before you've had a chance to fix things.
View attachment 1957190
Found this one when trying to visit Kenzie in her bedroom at morning
Me too! I think that we cant proceed when we dont get this event :(
I used the 0x52 Mod but i cant find anything to skip this event

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
It's a very poorly done game with several faults.
I submitted a review about it but feel it was to early and a bit too harsh, so
have tried to contact a moderator to delete it. Best of luck to the dev and
my apologies for reviewing it before you've had a chance to fix things.
Why you dont just rewrite it? Easier and the mods dont have work with it

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Yeah totally, you can go above 0 of course, gardening helps the best when it comes to food I think. Going after like -6 food at the end of a day gets you a game over the next morning.
I don´t have any problems with food. Gardening and fishing is more then enough to survive. I did that a few weeks and have over 100 Food in my storage. So is just do the potatoes and i get everything i need in 10 days.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Me too! I think that we cant proceed when we dont get this event :(
I used the 0x52 Mod but i cant find anything to skip this event
Maybe dannot
great game, there is just a problem in the spinney main bedroom, the game crash each time you go in this room in the morning
Solved it.

- Use unren and use #1 to extract
- copy and overwrite the spinney file.

I deleted the question for the lingerie in this file and it works. Please backup your original file just in case

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes