Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I receive a lot of feedback, thanks to you.

About Ariana first event, I notice 3 problems :
1-WK is not true. Like AndyA2002 said :
game code requires Vina Clothes > 7
I will change it.

2-Second thing (and the main one) : If you end the day out of your bedroom (Doing an action in the night outside, or in other house for example), you will not trigger the event happening before going to sleep.
You need to trigger the end of the day in your room.
I will correct it in v0.2.

3-Last thing : Number of hab doesn't take +1 when Ariana arrive.
It's fixed in v0.2, but care, Alina will come in too, so you will suddently jump from 2 to 4 people, hope you have enough food for it ;)

I have to say, I really like the idea and display of this game, however, it's quest tracking is chaotic at best. It is so spread out that the player can easily lose track of things as well as the game. That is with using the walkthrough (WT) as well. Not only do some of the steps need prerequisites that were not put in the WT, but when some steps don't happen the player is having to troubleshoot and hope they solve the problem.
100% agree of that. The start of the game (with Vina quest) is going in every way, it was the start of development for me and it was not the best part, sorry.
Like I said in Patreon, for each update, I plan to release :
-Technical /UI feature
-BugFix
-Main Story
-New events/story for half of the girls (I can't give each girl new scene/story every month)

For v0.2 (End of August), I planned :
-UI : Rework of the stat/Relation screen, you will have more information about your progression
-UI : New fonts & text presentation
-BugFix
I focus myself on Ariana/Alina/Lacy for the next version :
-2-3 News scene for Ariana
-1 scene for Kenzie and a few actions for Kenzie/Vina
-New story/scenes/actions for Lacy & Alina

About the UI/technical part : I planned to do a phone gallery in v0.3 & a hint system around v0.4/v0.5, but when I see all the feedback, I think I will switch them and do a hint system for all the Main Step of each girl in v0.3.
I'm gonna rename the "Clothes Event" of Vina in "Main Step" too.

I will be glad if you could tell me how much time you spend to do all the WT (without spending time on the Ariana bug ofc). I'm starting, and it's still hard for me to estimate the playtime of my game.

CDG

Dec 10, 2017
Was trying to figure out why Ariana stat wasn't increasing. (Maybe it isn't necessary to progress, I haven't used the WT yet but I noticed her lust was always at 1) When you check how her pool cleaning is going $ lustA =+ 1 instead of +=1 kept resetting the stat.

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
I will be glad if you could tell me how much time you spend to do all the WT (without spending time on the Ariana bug ofc). I'm starting, and it's still hard for me to estimate the playtime of my game.
I am on day 99. However the last thirty days were spent finishing the side content of most characters because I cant get main step 12 (vina; living room, evening) to happen. This means I can't get Alina to appear or to finish some of the other characters.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I am on day 99. However the last thirty days were spent finishing the side content of most characters because I cant get main step 12 (vina; living room, evening) to happen. This means I can't get Alina to appear or to finish some of the other characters.
Are you sure it's evening ?
Vina called you while you are in the forest ?

Was trying to figure out why Ariana stat wasn't increasing. (Maybe it isn't necessary to progress, I haven't used the WT yet but I noticed her lust was always at 1) When you check how her pool cleaning is going $ lustA =+ 1 instead of +=1 kept resetting the stat.
You're right, fixed it. It's the same when you go to the beach with Ariana

Reactions: AndyA2002 and CDG

Tryson101

Apr 19, 2019
Are you sure it's evening ?
Vina called you while you are in the forest ?
Yes I am positive it was evening (15+ evenings) and a lot of those were spent "organizing". While I have been to the forest to chop wood a couple of times in that period, I have not got a phone call from Vina (that is not in the walkthrough), all I have gotten is Ariana helping and Lacy showing up. What needs to happen for Vina to call?

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Yes I am positive it was evening (15+ evenings) and a lot of those were spent "organizing". While I have been to the forest to chop wood a couple of times in that period, I have not got a phone call from Vina (that is not in the walkthrough), all I have gotten is Ariana helping and Lacy showing up. What needs to happen for Vina to call?
You need to chop wood during morning or afternoon. After, rush in the living room.

It's Step 11 & 12 of main event :
Step 11 : Morning or Afternoon : Go Chop Wood in the Forest near the Spinney : Required Vina Step 8 or more
Step 12 : Go in the Living Room in the evening

Vina needs to be Step 8 too (Clothes level)

You can send me your save if you want and I will check, you're missing a lot of Vina content

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
Not Soon no, I think I have enough to do or polish on others features/events.
If in a long future I add it, it will be defined by choice, I want this tag to be avoidable (because it's not the main goal of this game/story)
I know this has been mentioned 50 times but im slightly confused! just to Clarify "you have to do sequence SPECICALLY on day 15 for Ariana to be activated? anytime after that you dont see her? im on day 43 (I dont use walkthroughs and missed this ) so I guess thats its just me Vina and Kenzie, whats the point in that? if dont read the walk through, you only 2 characters LMAO Crap

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
Whats the point of creating a game that you cant progress without a walkthrough ? thats stupid

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Whats the point of creating a game that you cant progress without a walkthrough ? thats stupid
You can play without it. I played it the first time without and got the same content. I played at first only Vina and create over 400 Food. Then came Kenzie, then Vina again and then Ariana etc..

But with a wt it is easier and without that much grind.

uturd5072

May 10, 2022
i keep getting this error cant progress if i try to ignore the game exits and takes me back to the main menu

1659874522453.png

PANDAmonium888

Jan 14, 2021
my game broke at day 65 and I just started with Adriana and Lacy. Only finished Vina's, Kenzie's and Main Quest based on the walkthrough

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes