zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
looks as if none of the girls in the preview images has anything larger than an average B cup. Think Ill be passing on this one.
I think both Ariana Marie and Alina Lopez are both C cups so it could just be your perception, but it's true none have large breasts... everyone has different tastes.

cesc102

Jul 13, 2018
Hi, does 0.2.1 update add new content to play, or it's just bug fixing (as the spoiler says)? Thanks :)

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Hi, does 0.2.1 update add new content to play, or it's just bug fixing (as the spoiler says)? Thanks :)
0.2.1 is just a bugfix. But the fix gets you more content regarding Lacy and her yoga session you get to see which you don´t in 0.2.0

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I didnt upload v0.2 here. If you dl it on my patreon its just bugfix.
If you only played v0.1 there is New content.

cesc102

Jul 13, 2018
Having some trouble with Lucy step 5 " Step 5 : Talk to Lacy in her bedroom in the evening " She isnt in any bedroom, and also having some trouble with Kenzie throat lvl 5 " Level 5 : Second bedroom in Spinney → Required Relation > 80, Lust > 50, Sexperience > 30 " I've followed the guide and done all thats needed. Thanks

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Having some trouble with Lucy step 5 " Step 5 : Talk to Lacy in her bedroom in the evening " She isnt in any bedroom
She shares the bed with Kenzie, so go to Kenzies bedroom.

and also having some trouble with Kenzie throat lvl 5 " Level 5 : Second bedroom in Spinney → Required Relation > 80, Lust > 50, Sexperience > 30 " I've followed the guide and done all thats needed. Thanks
So you got it all above the requirements?

cesc102

Jul 13, 2018
Gone to Kenzies room in evening and only 2 things happen: "Go out" or the sunburn scene.

And yes,got all requeriments,trying to"re nap" again to se if step 4 repeats and unlocks advancing

Thanks

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
I am stuck at Step 3 of Lacy, I have these relations :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yet I cannot do this, I believe I did everything else except what comes after that part..

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
looks as if none of the girls in the preview images has anything larger than an average B cup. Think Ill be passing on this one.
You can see it's in "planned tags".

With the new girls incoming, you will have girls with big tits. But I'm not 100% sure of the girls and I can't spoil you...

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I am stuck at Step 3 of Lacy, I have these relations :

And yet I cannot do this, I believe I did everything else except what comes after that part..
You have Lacy Lust 5. Need more than 5 ;) (check the WT)

Gone to Kenzies room in evening and only 2 things happen: "Go out" or the sunburn scene.

And yes,got all requeriments,trying to"re nap" again to se if step 4 repeats and unlocks advancing

Thanks
Throat 5 for Kenzie is in the second bedroom.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
My bad, forgot the plus, getting right to it !

And awesome game by the way, truly is a 5* !
Thx ! Put a review if you want :)
If you have feedback you can PM me too, I appreciate all constructive talk.

Sorry about the WT, I know it's a bit messy. Hint system is coming in v0.3 to help the player in the game. (50% done already)

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
You can see it's in "planned tags".

With the new girls incoming, you will have girls with big tits. But I'm not 100% sure of the girls and I can't spoil you...
Don't need em too big, but always liked a little bounce and experience there

cesc102

Jul 13, 2018
You have Lacy Lust 5. Need more than 5 ;) (check the WT)

Throat 5 for Kenzie is in the second bedroom.
Followed the guide detailed and I'm sure I have all it needs, I go to second room at any hour and nothing happens. Can be a bug? Also with Lacy in the bedroom after 7 phone step. Thanks

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
My fix on this error wasn't complete it seems. If you started the game at v0.2.1 with a new save you have this error.
Here's a corrected file.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
so i have the right relations according to the walkthrough but i can't do lacy's third step. Is it a bug or do i have do something else?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes