Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
So now i have the problem that lacy is not in kenzie's bedroom for lacy's step 5 " Talk to Lacy in her bedroom in the evening ".
Anybody a solution please?

yrevanitram

May 11, 2020
Is there an issue with the walkthrough file? I just get a 'Temporary error, retrying' message.

I only have Vina and Kenzie, not unlocked Ariana, Lacy or Alina :'(

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Is there an issue with the walkthrough file? I just get a 'Temporary error, retrying' message.

I only have Vina and Kenzie, not unlocked Ariana, Lacy or Alina :'(
If you have issues to open the pdf, then try to use an other app for that.

For Access to Ariana, here the text from the wt:
Main event = 5, Day > 15, Kenzie Step > 5 Vina Step > 7 & Door Repair:
Main event 6 → Go to sleep in your room
Main event 7 → Go to sleep in your room → You seem stressed. Stay Calm

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I don't know if this one of those games you can't play previous saves but whenever I got an error and I hit ignore it sends you to almost a main menu with no ability to do anything. Just the options on the side of the screen I guess I can hit load again and go back to where I started

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I don't know if this one of those games you can't play previous saves but whenever I got an error and I hit ignore it sends you to almost a main menu with no ability to do anything. Just the options on the side of the screen I guess I can hit load again and go back to where I started

It's not the goal, I don't have any feedback about save issue. I noted that you need to go to sleep when you start a new version, to be sure to apply all the bugfix. Send me your error & your save, I will check.

View attachment 2024545
should be mouth, not mouse.

Also, it is Strength, not Strenght

Good start, keep it up
:FacePalm::FacePalm: I'm changing it, thx for noticing me.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Here is my trackback file. It occurs when I talk to Ariana
You're reaching the game over (out of food.)
Go back a few days and fish/harvest something.

I'm fixing this error, but it changes nothing for you, it's still the game over.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
The game is so confusing and honestly the walkthrough barely helps either. It's all jumbled together and so easy to get lost in. I've been stuck for an entire update and i've gone through the walkthrough as well and I don't even know what part of the game I'm even in, inside the walkthrough. So needlessly difficult.

Diglwssos

Jul 31, 2017
Be sure you match all the stats required :

Required: Relation 40, Lust > 20, Sexperience > 10

The v0.3 is released today on patreon, I will post it in the week end or next week here. So you can wait for a fresh version with a hint system if you want ;)
I like your game very mutch. I am waiting for the update, thank you.

Reactions: H_NGM_N666
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes