orthal

Aug 5, 2016
It took me a while to figure that part out, I think you're stuck at the same place I was.

The thing was that I was only checking my messages in the morning, in order to progress I had to advance Lacy "phone steps" and to do that I had to check messages at night. Lacy only sends a text if you check her messages at night at that step. Maybe a hint toward that would help.

Reactions: Deadpool76

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
It took me a while to figure that part out, I think you're stuck at the same place I was.

The thing was that I was only checking my messages in the morning, in order to progress I had to advance Lacy "phone steps" and to do that I had to check messages at night. Lacy only sends a text if you check her messages at night at that step. Maybe a hint toward that would help.
Are you talking about where I'm stuck at?

As I just done that and nothing happened

dkisbored

Feb 20, 2018
If you stuck at making Kenzie Submissive, try reading the phone message at each different timing of the day until there's no more message. Should be fine

Reactions: orthal

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I got it, I think I forgot 1 hint or 2 for Lacy.
--> Go to spinney bathroom in the morning
--> Check Lacy message in night
--> Check Lacy message in morning
--> A new option is available in your phone now.

I forgot the 2 first step in the hint, so the hints are nonsense if you didn't spot her in the bathroom.
I will make the hints easier in v0.4 in Lacy story.

Nazues

Jun 25, 2017
I'm stuck with Kenzie at an earlier point. The hint says "Something is happening at the pool in the afternoon." but whenever I go there nothing happens except Vina being there.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I'm stuck with Kenzie at an earlier point. The hint says "Something is happening at the pool in the afternoon." but whenever I go there nothing happens except Vina being there.
Then, Relax with her :) (There are 2 or 3 events here in my memory)

Rdude69

Dec 6, 2018
So apparently I have to give the "bike" to Vina to progress in the game. What bike?? Where is it? I looked everywhere at all times of the day and have never found this bike. I even started a new game just to look for it.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The bike is a side event not in the hint system.

After day 2:
You have to go to your kitchen in the morning. Vina will talk to you.
After, you can find the bike in the backyard (neighbors)
Give it in the afternoon near your pool

Darkminou

May 13, 2017
I got it, I think I forgot 1 hint or 2 for Lacy.
--> Go to spinney bathroom in the morning
--> Check Lacy message in morning
--> A new option is available in your phone now.

I forgot the 2 first step in the hint, so the hints are nonsense if you didn't spot her in the bathroom.
I will make the hints easier in v0.4 in Lacy story.
i did this whole process
and even after i saw all phone message of Vina, got no new option in my phone.

or do you mean hint?
Cause it's still the same "make kenzie more submissive"

EDIT
I got the event tough after i spent a morning with Kenzie in the Spiney backyard
so maybe is it related to her + Vina side quest?

Last edited:

deviliouce

May 7, 2017
Hi, really nice game but I have an issue I'm more than 60 days on this game the main story is to repair the neighbour's door but I can't do it when I'm going there.... pls help me :eek:

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hi, really nice game but I have an issue I'm more than 60 days on this game the main story is to repair the neighbour's door but I can't do it when I'm going there.... pls help me :eek:
Days 60 and its not done ? :O

You have the tools and the wood ?

deviliouce

May 7, 2017
Days 60 and its not done ? :O

You have the tools and the wood ?
Yes I think more than 60 of woods and tools used to repair the tent or is it something else ?
In fact I went to the neighbour's house to search for the message repair the door but nothing

In the walkthrough it said to give the bike to Vina at the pool but I don't remember having a bike maybe... :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes