rambo50

Dec 17, 2017
You need to empty your vat into the main tank.
Alina & Vina can do it in auto-mode if you ask them., or you can do it yourself.

Containers --> To recolt rain water (or ask yourself/Lacy to fill it with water from the well)
Vats --> to Filter rain water
main tank --> Empty your vats inside the main tank to store water (or ask Alina/Vina to auto-do it)

You can keep track of these 3 in the stat menu (in your phone).

If you're still in emergency, you can ask Aidra to help you in the morning (but you will consume fuel).
how do you refill the main tank ?

I checked every Vat and water containers, but I never get an option to empty it into the main tank

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Right now, after her final level, the MC can have Vina sleep with him at night. Are there any plans to expand this to the other girls?

gvcxsaudvu

Dec 19, 2017
The bugs with emily and haley are going to be fixed in the new version or the developer will update the links with the issues fixed?

Mar 22, 2020
I'm stuck with main quest saying I need to improve relationship with Jillian ... how high does it need to be?

1717914558353.png

editI wasn't far off, a little more grinding, and 250 seems to be about the right relation for progression ...

Last edited:

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Is it a true harem, with the girls becoming the Mc's girlfriends and having the knowledge of it?

Or he will have to maintain secret of it and choose only one in the future?

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Hello,

The v0.19 is out for everyone. I've updated the links in the main post.

Changelogs:

Technical:
-Add the possibility to explore with Alina
-Add the new village in North Beach
-Update the reserve in the greenhouse, from 100 to 200.
-Add 2 vegetables at the start of the greenhouse to give more impact from it when you have build it.

Story content:
Main event : 4 Main Events, 2 exploration events
Vina: /
Kenzie: /
Ariana: /
Lacy: 1 Level, 4 Steps, 1 phone event
Alina: 1 corruption event, 1 phone event
Jillian: /
Aidra: /
Vanna: 1 Level, 3 Steps, 1 phone event
Emily: 1 Level, 4 Steps
Athena: /
Kyler : /
Haley : /
Shared events: 5 Events

Bugfix:
-Fix the bug where the video weren't display when you have the "Mute All" option activated
-Fix a bug where you don't go out of the Replay Mode if you leave a replay with Right click or escape button
-Fix a bug in Emily Step 3, where you couldn't progress and you were stuck in a loop in the event.
-Remove the notification when you wake up if a relation is affected by the food produced in the greenhouse. It was too much spam if you have the 5 production activated.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Spinney [v0.19] [Dannot Games] - Compressed

More links later.

Win/Linux [2,61 GB]
- - - -

Mac [2,58 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------
The Spinney [v0.19] [Dannot Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.18 -> v0.19 [377 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheSpinney-0.19
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Hi there! Whassup folks?
It's my first time over this thread.
«The Spinney», its general overview sounds interesting to me... But.... the "sandbox thing". I hesitate to download this game, because my past experiences [with the sandbox design, and the fucking grinding] have not been good, on the contrary.

Please, tell me if the sandbox is decent..., or not.

Thanks in advance!

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Hi there! Whassup folks?
It's my first time over this thread.
«The Spinney», its general overview sounds interesting to me... But.... the "sandbox thing". I hesitate to download this game, because my past experiences [with the sandbox design, and the fucking grinding] have not been good, on the contrary.

Please, tell me if the sandbox is decent..., or not.

Thanks in advance!
The sandox is not bad, not overly annoying and events are easy to find, mindless clicking to get the time slot for an event.
Worse part is the guide says you have a phone message from one of the girls and its a fucking lie worse then statistics.
BTW in last version it says i have a message from Lacy, anyone knows how to trigger it?

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes