Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
The sandox is not bad, not overly annoying and events are easy to find, mindless clicking to get the time slot for an event.
Worse part is the guide says you have a phone message from one of the girls and its a fucking lie worse then statistics.
BTW in last version it says i have a message from Lacy, anyone knows how to trigger it?
Open your phone. You should have a notification in the message application. Open the application and check Lacy's text.

To do a general answer:
I designed the sandbox to be as fluid as possible. I don't like games where you need to repeat 20 times the same action to boost a stat and unlock a new scene.
You have a hint section in the game to help you in all the stories if you have no clue about the next step. I also tried to add more information at the end of each event to help the player to find the next one without checking the hint.
It was one recommandation from the players and I added it in the middle of the dev. So if the start of the game is a bit difficult for you, keep going, it should be better when you progress in the story. I plan to re-write some old event to give more hints about the next step.
You also have the pdf walkthrough to help you if you need but it's not required since you have hints in the game.

About the management part, I've made a mode where you can ignore it. All the SFW stuff in the game about management can be change to an "automatic mode".

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
:cry:It's not bad, but most of girls are too skinny
I've stopped to add girls because I want to finish my game. I don't like abandonned/unfinished game. I will do a Spinney 2 (I discussed about it a few page ago), and don't worry you will have girls for all tastes.
Check the Discord if you want to suggest a girl or tohave a sneak peek. I think you won't be disappointed about the new girls in the next game.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I've stopped to add girls because I want to finish my game. I don't like abandonned/unfinished game. I will do a Spinney 2 (I discussed about it a few page ago), and don't worry you will have girls for all tastes.
Check the Discord if you want to suggest a girl or tohave a sneak peek. I think you won't be disappointed about the new girls in the next game.
i'll just keep my suggestion to myself about a girl id like to see in the game (she is not everyones "cup of tea)

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Open your phone. You should have a notification in the message application. Open the application and check Lacy's text.
It vsays I have no message from Lacy, i go to guide, it says i have a message from Lacy and so on and so on, I have no message from Lacy.
It said the same from Aidra and i had to open the message on an afternoon on my room or it would not show, if it were at any other time or place, no message would show and tbh honest its not the first time it has happened.
Great game anyway, 5 * and kudos to you.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
It vsays I have no message from Lacy, i go to guide, it says i have a message from Lacy and so on and so on, I have no message from Lacy.
It said the same from Aidra and i had to open the message on an afternoon on my room or it would not show, if it were at any other time or place, no message would show and tbh honest its not the first time it has happened.
Great game anyway, 5 * and kudos to you.
Can you send your save? I want to check the problem

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes