Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I lose sound in some videos.
Some videos don't have sound. The voices were not adapted to the story, so I decided to cut the audio. If you want to know if it's not a bug, activate the music. If there is a music playing, video has no sound. If you have no music, video should have some sound. You will never have a silence.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
having the same issue. no message from Lacy and no notification as well
I don't get it, you have finished the version. You don't have hints anymore.

In that one is happening.
Your save is corrupted, I don't know how but some variable have really high value (impossible values). Did you edit your save?
If you want to go back to the story, you need to edit a variable: $ lacy_phone = 18
You can do it in the console (Shift+O)

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Some videos don't have sound. The voices were not adapted to the story, so I decided to cut the audio. If you want to know if it's not a bug, activate the music. If there is a music playing, video has no sound. If you have no music, video should have some sound. You will never have a silence.
IIRC cutting the sound out will lighten the file size aswell

Brickslinger

Apr 18, 2024
Ok there is music in some videos.

Last edited:

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
I only have a bike, but there is no car, and the task says go to Aidra in the morning by car and go to her bathroom. I was driving a car at the farm, but after I brought Alina home, my car disappeared.

Last edited:

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I only have a bike, but there is no car, and the task says go to Aidra in the morning by car and go to her bathroom. I was driving a car at the farm, but after I brought Alina home, my car disappeared.
Maybe you don't have fuel anymore. Try to do side quest to find some.
If you're really stuck, you have a cheat in your phone to give you fuel.

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
I can't get water from the well. the developer added an impossible quest and did not even specify how to complete it.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I can't get water from the well. the developer added an impossible quest and did not even specify how to complete it.
Send me your save, you seem to have a lot of problems and you're the only one to report it in v0.19.
Maybe you edited your save ? Water quest is here since one year you shouldnt have an issue

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Send me your save, you seem to have a lot of problems and you're the only one to report it in v0.19.
Maybe you edited your save ? Water quest is here since one year you shouldnt have an issue
I found a well in the forest and repaired it, but when I go to get water there, there is no inscription that you can get water here. And I am thrown into the main menu with the inscription . You did not install a new water supply system on time. Your line is empty.

Last edited:

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Save-2-3-4 starter of new game Save 1 where game says to save before the water quest,Save 5 forgot page 2 save 1 has 5 girls barely did anything to last 3 just did vina/kenzie quests to progress all saves have fuel/food/wood some have water. 1 of the save 5 or 6 is all done think only have 1 thing to do. Put enough water so you have time to decide which approach is better to get water for me was going well till I saw no girls was helping me so I edited save so I wouldn't have to go either:sneaky:
Thanks for helping with the water.

Reactions: chicho1958

Mr. Bob

Dec 27, 2023
Developer don't worry thanks, I just missed the days that belong to the water, I didn't check the farm. I downloaded a save from belonging to the water.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.19

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 668 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

PIXELDRAIN

Size 2.18 GB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.thespinney/game
The file MUST be named: archive.0.16.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

dennyasd

Aug 30, 2019
I tried playing the game from beginning at the version and somehow when I received the "first" messages from kenzie (kenzie and vina at pool afternoon) the photos are not added to the album and the "number of text received" didn't change.
This save file should have the first photo unlocked by now for kenzie but there's nothing. I actually tried playing ahead to see if it eventually unlocks but it doesn't seem to work.
It shouldn't matter but just bugs me a lot
1-1-LT1 is right before pool event,
1-2-LT1 is right after

Bigmacslayer292

Aug 17, 2023
it wont let me use my old saves from last update why ??
it just puts me to a screen error and gives options to roll back ignore or open and so on
but then i press ignore and it puts me back to where i was

hystx1

Jul 13, 2024
I'm in a very late stage of the game, around day 180, and I tried searching the countryside for 20 days and found nothing. Is there any other way besides changing the save file?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm in a very late stage of the game, around day 180, and I tried searching the countryside for 20 days and found nothing. Is there any other way besides changing the save file?
doesn't that girl who makes the treatments give you some, I recall she said she will give you I don't need I use URM and just edit the fuel,got enough to go to moon and back same as water and other stuff,just want see the story not the grinding. It's 0x52 urm and just load your save at save edit to see the fuel variable but don't touch the save you just want to see name of variable or I could give it to you but that's how you find the variables then just save it.for fuel just type fuel in search box then add whatever you need got like 2 pages of variables if you need any.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes