Mar 22, 2020
Really enjoyable game, thx dev.
The hints are pretty good, but I did need to check walkthrough once or twice, and not too much grind for me.

goblinking

Nov 2, 2017
hello everyone, i cant get my old saves to work. I will get error messages all the time. Can somebody post a working save from this version?

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I am confused about progressing with Lacy. I am at level 3 now. According to walkthrough it says

Step 4: Talk to Lacy in the garden of the spinney during evening

There is no garden at the spinney that I am seeing. Is there something that needs to be done to get a garden first? Or is that the backyard. I have all sorts of times with no luck.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I realize you disabled the console. Which I re-enabled. Can we get character commands
IE Lust, Relation, etc

goodshroudy

Oct 28, 2018
I realize you disabled the console. Which I re-enabled. Can we get character commands
IE Lust, Relation, etc
You can just change the values manually if you like.
friendshipV=50
lustV=50
etc.
Suffixes (V, K, etc.) should be self-explanatory.

I'm not sure how ren'py code works (never used it, but am a Java/JavaScript, PHP, SQL programmer), but it may be more trouble to create an object just for that instead of the few variables already existing; especially considering the dev's native tongue is not English to begin with (i.e. the variable for "strength" is "strenght"). I'd rather they focus on the story and getting the bugs worked out before making cheat-grind easier.

Please don't get me wrong, it's definitely a good thing to ask for and would be cleaner code on their end. I too have been doing this with the console (enabling it) for every game I get. I just wanted to enunciate that English is not the dev's native language and changing that now may make updates to content take longer as well as possibly introduce new bugs throughout the entire existing game, both of which could (as I've seen before) plunge the dev into a rut of boredom and then not finish the game even roughly.

Just also wanted to make sure you knew about the workaround, as I have no knowledge of your level of coding/console experience. I hope this is all taken in the friendly, helpful manner in which I intend.

Reactions: TFurguson69

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
You can just change the values manually if you like.
friendshipV=50
lustV=50
etc.
Suffixes (V, K, etc.) should be self-explanatory.

I'm not sure how ren'py code works (never used it, but am a Java/JavaScript, PHP, SQL programmer), but it may be more trouble to create an object just for that instead of the few variables already existing; especially considering the dev's native tongue is not English to begin with (i.e. the variable for "strength" is "strenght"). I'd rather they focus on the story and getting the bugs worked out before making cheat-grind easier.

Please don't get me wrong, it's definitely a good thing to ask for and would be cleaner code on their end. I too have been doing this with the console (enabling it) for every game I get. I just wanted to enunciate that English is not the dev's native language and changing that now may make updates to content take longer as well as possibly introduce new bugs throughout the entire existing game, both of which could (as I've seen before) plunge the dev into a rut of boredom and then not finish the game even roughly.

Just also wanted to make sure you knew about the workaround, as I have no knowledge of your level of coding/console experience. I hope this is all taken in the friendly, helpful manner in which I intend.

One more question. There are three characters beginning with A.

Dannot Games

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
One more question. There are three characters beginning with A.
I totally agree with the post you quoted. But to help you :

AI = Aidra, AL = Alina, A = Ariana.
If you spot others variable to 0, don't worry it's the future girls ;)

Why does Vinas relationship stats go to 0 every moring ?
Edit:
Vina Level 3
First report of this one, can you send me your save ? I'm not finding anything in the bugs or in other reports.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
i like your game dont see a big bug
but
some vina bathroom spy images are missing
In my case it was
"Image 'spy_vina10' not found"
"Image 'spy_vina11' not found"
"Image 'spy_vina12' not found"
"Image 'spy_vina14' not found"
"Image 'spy_vina15' not found"

no error message seen for spy_vina13, but no image displayed either